January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Glad he finally settled Donna, hope the doctor can help.

Good luck getting James tongue tie cut bev.. Poor little bubbas all these things they have to go through so little. Isabelle has her follow up hip scan two weeks today.. Still feel sick thinking about it and praying it's all completely normal now and she has her jabs that week!

She's finally sleeping on me! Woke after feeding and has been happily awake all evening!' Xx

I have to say I'm feeling a bit overwhelmed at times having two little ones, sometimes I wish I had a bigger age between them. I am so in awe of you mamas with more than 2!!

Hope Cruz is ok Donna xx
I think Annabel's next set of jabs are at 4 months. Getting them is one of the hardest parts of having a baby for me, why can't they work out a way of giving them all through oral medicine?!

It gets easier Lucy.. There is only 17months between my eldest two.. I remember the crazy days when they were v little soon passed tho and was great they had each other to play with. Not so much now they just like to try and kill each other!😂 Having 4 for me is only a bit of a challenge when I'm trying to get them all out!!

It does get easier my older two fight like mad now to lmao but it's nice when they do place nicer cruz seems happier today hope he stays happy bless him !
X

I'm glad it gets easier! Thanks for the boost embeth and Donna x I found my 2 year old 'sweeping' his baby sisters face with his little broom... She has scratches on her face now... 🙈 I think he still sees her as a pest. I really hope they are close as they get older, I'm so close to my big brother, I'd love them to have the same bond. My 2 year old is going through a difficult phase and hates it when I talk to anyone, he lies on the floor and throws a tantrum! Makes leaving the house almost impossible!

Yay for cruz feeling better!

Good luck with James and his tongue Bev, poor little poppet xx

Chad is a nightmare some times when we're out
He moans cries wants to go home
We went Drs yday he moaned the whole time
E throws tantrums the lot he is hard hard work CJ was never this hard lol x

Aww no, poor Cruz :( I hope he's better soon :hugs::hugs:

James had his tongue tie clipped this afternoon. He cried loads but he's fine now and quite content, but he still hasn't wanted a feed.

Aww hope cruz is better soon Donna X

Poor little James bev least it's done now.. Hope he feeds soon xx

Lucy my toddler likes to give Isabelle little pinches when I'm not looking... Can't really leave them at all!

Only jut got in from a meal for my mums birthday, all my 4 were so good shattered now and ready for bed! Xx

Aww brave little James. Hope it makes a bit difference to his match Bev!

Poor Cruz :( does he have to take antibiotics ?

Good job having dinner out with all 4 kids embeth! We used to go out heaps when it was just the 3 of us but now it's happening much less. Although we do like to go out for lunch with them if there's room to move around (and wine for us!!) 😆

We are always going out for dinner.. Finding a table big enough is a challenge now!😅 7 weeks and we take them all on a 9 hour flight to Florida!! Will be a challenge!!

Isabelle's having a really sleepy day today.. She's been such a good girl shame my two youngest boys are driving me
Crazyyyy!!!!

James had his tongue tie clipped yesterday. He was so grumpy last night and I don't think it has helped much yet but his latch is a bit better. He had his injections today xx

Poor little James bev..must need lots of cuddles now xx

Cruzs injections are due tomoz but they've rearranged them for next week due to him being poorly
Hope James is feeling better Hun
Aww wow embeth that will be fun X

I use to be able to feed cruz for bed then lie him straight down and he would to sleep now he cries every time I put him down With other kids to deal with its stressing me out x

Hopefully it's just a phase hun. James doesn't really like being put down unless it's in a swing. He loves movement.

Bless them ino he's so little and they grow so quick so I like the cuddles but I just done want to get into the habit it of holding him to sleep I'm gma move his bedtime back to 6.45/7 tomorrow because it seems to be since I've been putting him to bed at 6 he's been like this and probably because he's poorly to be settled of about 7ish so took me about a hour including his bottle time X

I've had the worst night ever had with cruz
He's so snuffly and bunged up poor baby
I hope he's going to sleep once he's better I'm so tired
He finally settled around 7 for bed then was awake at half 10 then 1ish 4ish and finally I put him in with me at 5ish we got up at half 7 he feels slightly warm I've gave him some medicine
Chad was awake from half 5 which woke CJ up luckily my oh got up with them pair I'm so tired my heads Gna explode X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->