January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

God luck Donna! If it makes you feel any better, I've never gone to a scan with a full bladder and we've never had a problem!

Thanks girls scan went fab. OOne baby with heartbeat. 8+2 she got me as but she said stick with my date as they will date it at next scan . 12 week scan booked for 30th June so 4 weeks today. Seems ages away lol. X

so i saw bub again today and was awesome last ultrasound was measuring at 6 weeks 1 days which was 2 days behind today was 7 weeks 6 days which was only 1 day :D bubs arms are growing and saw the brain and is looking adorable. Im so in love already, hearts beating strong im just really happy.. although doesnt look like a ninja turtle any more haha. Which means a new nickname ill have to think of but dont want peanut lol oh and plus have not had morning sickness yet :p

oh there is this new blood test that tests for down syndrome and also tells you the sex! and i do the test and 10 weeks i find out at 12 :) downside very very very expensive ... upside it has a 99.8% accuracy of gender and down syndrome compared to the last one which is still fairly expensive and doesnt have a very high accuracy...

Great news about the scans ladies!

Only 2 days to go until mine :happydance:

Had my scan yesterday and got a little surprise, I'm actually 9 1/2 weeks instead of 6 1/2 weeks, due date now in Dec!

Wishing you all healthy babies! Guess I'll move to the Dec group.

Hi everybody! Congratulations on your pregnancies!! I hope I can join. Pregnant with baby #2 due on january 28th/29th, each website/app gives me a different date. My cycles are 31 days so tbh I rather go with January 29th.

Good luck to all of you with your pregnancies, and for those who have lost theirs, I am deeply sorry <3

Welcome to the new ladies!

So excited to hear about all the scans:cloud9:

Sakura I had that blood test down with my last baby and will with this one too. There is actually a couple different ones. They can do it anywhere between 10-14 weeks and it's very accurate. Can't wait to get mine done and find out gender!!

Congrats on your scans ladies! I had mine today too, we saw a little heartbeat, and am dated at 7 weeks 1 day now, with next scan on 6th July (does feel like ages away Donna!). We told our mums at the weekend too, they are so excited! :happydance:

I have to get to next Monday, and then hopefully I get a scan too! I'm sure I will as I haven't been properly dated yet as my first appointment was too early.

Happy today! 7 weeks...I know it may seem silly but after my last miscarriage every week is a huge milestone for me. Midwife in 2 weeks. Seen the doc and she already sent away for my dating scan. Xx

Hello all! Been a while since I posted on here! Hope you're all well :)

I am still suffering with nausea, it makes an appearance every morning and doesn't leave me until dinner time :'(

Finally got my first midwife appointment through which is next Monday and we have our first scan on the 29th June.. Can't come round quick enough!! xx

happybun your avatar has made me reallllyyyyy want cake!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->