January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope Cruz feels better soon and starts sleeping better. You must be so tired :hugs:

Hope ur all Ok girls cuz has been happier today he slept better last night woke twice but went right back down he still cried for bed tonight took about a hour to settle him X

Glad Cruz was happier in the day :)

James is three months old now. Can't believe how fast it's gone!

Flies by doesn't it cruz is 3 months on Tuesday! Getting so big bless him he's still in bed now woke at 2.30 and then at 6 X

Hope everyone's doing well! Happy 3 months baby cruz!

Anyone starting to think about having another one anytime soon? I had this image yesterday of having a little boy called Charlie! 😆

Hi all,

All these babies 3 months already can't believe it!! Isabelle is 11 weeks today.. It's flying!!

Are u getting broody Lucy??!!my life is hectic with 4 so no thoughts like that for me!!

It was my little boys 8th birthday yesterday so we spent the day in London did hamleys and the rainforest cafe.. Was great but v expensive and a long day!when we got into kings cross station in London was just choosing a snack with the kids and on comes the speaker to evacuate the station immediately!! Agh! I was thinking oh god not a terrorist attack! All seemed fine when we returned to go home later but glad I don't go everyday.. My sister travels into central London for work it would just stress me out having to do that in think!! X

Hope ur ok girls my baby was 3 months old today and he had he second lot of jabs there late cuz he hasn't been well
He went straight to sleep at bedtime again bless him . He's such a happy baby he really is .. He laughed properly giggled today for the first time I've heard little Giggles but these were proper ones he melts me . I got him weighed today he's 15lb 4oz or shmat like that X

Your little boy's birthday sounded fun embeth :)

Yay for Cruz giggling! I'm still waiting for James to giggle.

James is trying so hard to roll over, hopefully will master it soon!

Oh I love London embeth! But that sounds scary in the tube 😳 Glad you eventually got home safely x
Wouldn't say I'm broody now but I've gone from NO MORE to seeing a little boy in my future. I'm instead of freaking out about that I'm excited!

Bless cruz and his giggles! Annabel has been chatting a lot lately! I think she's going to be a little chatter box!

Good job trying to roll James! Annabel shows no signs of that yet!

Congratulations to those with 3-month olds!

Madelyn is talking more, and rolled over from front to back today. We'll see if it was just a fluke or if she's really there.

Lucy, are you thinking you'll try for another soon or wait awhile? We're back to ntnp.

Morning girls, hope everyone is ok?

I'm just sitting watching my toddler play in the bath, had run it for him and Isabelle and she's completely zonked while it was running..!!moved her to her cot and she hasn't stirred at all so no bath for her at the moment! 😉

She has her hip appointment on Monday and I'm pretty sure I will get a slip anyway to book her injections for next Thursday so looking forward to that week being done! No signs at all of Isabelle rolling or anything.. She loves to lay on her mat and doesn't really like any of her chairs.. Anyone else find this with their lo??

It's exciting for those of u making plans for another.. I get so sad we're done sometimes but baby making has to finish at some point I suppose!

Off to the shops today for my little boy to spend birthday money! Xx

I hope Isabelle's hip appointment goes well. Bless her being fast asleep when it's time for her bath!

I would love another. We said we were done at two but I do think I could probably persuade my DH to have another. I don't know if it's just because I don't want to be done having babies though. I think I would feel the same after any number of babies.

James rolled over for the first time in the night and again this morning. He put so much effort and determination into it! Holly didn't roll until she was 7 months, so I am not ready for this!!

Well done James!! If I had more babies it would be so I could go through all pregnancy etc I think I would still feel like it after 10 I think 4 children is more than enough for me! 😉

I also would probably have another for pregnancy etc we're done I probably would like anther but I no realistically I don't want any more I'm happy with three losing weight etc now

I've been to slimming world today lost another 2.5lb and got my half stone award I've lost 8.5lb in total now since I started X
Well done for babies who are rolling
I still haven't had a period yet and I'm not breastfeeding I'm booked in for my coil next week hope it stays in this time c

Pita, that's exciting you're ntnp! Have you had your period yet? I wouldn't want to be pregnant again right now, but maybe in 6 months or so I'd be happy to be. Having said that I absolutely hated the first trimester with Annabel, i was so sick. Can't imagine being like that with two little ones!

Embeth, Annabel loves her swings but isn't a huge fan of lying on her play mat. I have to admit I'm pretty bad at getting her to so tummy time 🙈. Go James with his rolling! What a strong boy! Good job with the weight loss Donna

I bought Isabelle a little cushion thing for her tummy time today see how she goes with that. She always looks so uncomfortable in her seats I think it's because she is such a chub!

Here she is today v happy!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38 KB · Views: 7
She's beautiful :)
I don't really do tummy time with cruz naughty mommy lol I didn't do much with Chad tho and he crawled at 6 months

I've had a stressful evening cruz was awake most the after non and was over tired so screamed the place down
What time do ur babies to to bed ? How do manage with other kids and putting them all to bed
My oh normally has CJ and Chad down here I take cruz up at 6pm he goes down and then Chad goes at half 6 but now either cruz is stiring and crying or Chad shouts mommy daddy and wakes up cruz it's hectic and hard work CJ just goes at half 7 and goes straight to sleep . Chad use to be great for bed and go straight to sleep not no more tho I don't no wether to start putting Chad to bed at 7pm so cruz had a hour to settle or put Chad at half 6 and cruz at 7 it's just keeping him up that long and then he could wake Chad back up
It's hard work having three so close X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->