January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I take Isabelle and Jacob to bed together at 7/7.30.. They both get into bed with me Jacob goes to sleep as he sleeps with us still and once Isabelle's asleep I try and put her in her co sleeper cot.. Quite often she ends up on me through the evening sleeping tho... I've always had them co sleeping into toddlerhood so bedtimes aren't too stressful when they're just in my bed. My older two go to bed around 7.30/8 and read/watch their kindles for a while xx

I hardly do any tummy time. James doesn't lift his head up very far yet either; he just lies down when I put him on his tummy but will occasionally lift his head and look round, although he doesn't push himself up on his elbows yet.

With bedtimes I put Holly to bed at 7pm which usually takes a while as I have to sit next to her bed until she's asleep. If my DH is on a shift where he's home at bedtime then he will have James downstairs during this. If he's on 2-10 then I usually end up putting James in the swing in Holly's room because when I've held him sitting by her bed in the past he just screams and screams for some reason! I bedshare with James, so once Holly is asleep I go to bed as I'm usually exhausted from being up so early. He relaxes on my chest for a while when I play on my phone and he's usually asleep by around 9pm at the latest. It's not too difficult unless my DH is at work and can't have James when I put Holly to bed, otherwise it's tricky keeping James quiet while Holly is taking ages to fall asleep!

HI ladies.
I have been lurking but not posting. Seren will be 3 months old on Saturday. It's going so fast. I'm sad she's no longer a new born but I love the laughs and smiles and I'm looking forward to her walking around.

I had her weighed yesterday and she was 12 lb 6 Oz and 61cms. She's doing well.

My husband and I are talking about him getting the snip. I'll be sad to know I can't have anymore babies but I really think I would struggle with 3.
I also feel though that I'm meant to have a little boy here. I wanted my two girls and not really boys so it's a weird feeling.
Plus I don't want to go through the miscarriages again and the time not getting pregnant. It took a lot out of me getting pregnant with no2 and I was ready to give up the month I got successfully pregnant.

I need to follow in donnas footsteps and lose weight. I've just ordered an exercise cycle to put in the living room over winter so I can listen for my babies and work out AND watch TV lol.

I don't do tummy time either. Seren plays on her mat and rolls onto her side. I thought she'd rolled at 9 weeks onto her front but my older daughter had just given her a helping hand whilst my back was turned for 2 secs.

Gabbie has been a tummy time champion since before 2 months old. The doctor was blown away at her 2 months check-up (proud mommy! Haha). But she likes being on her stomach so it's not like I have to make an extra effort to have her practice it, she just looks around and smiles.

I only have one baby so it's not hectic at bed time. We go upstairs to her room with a bottle at 9pm, she feeds and falls asleep on me, and is in her crib by 10 pm.
Then she sleeps until 6-6h30 am, get a bottle, comes to bed with me and is asleep until 9. I'm not a morning person so I feel very lucky! Hopefully it stays that way 😛

Isabelle looks so cute in her little dress! Love the new cushion for her.

Good to read others bedtime routines. It depends on whether Lachlan has a daytime nap as to what time we can get him to sleep at night. If no nap then 630 (woohoo!) otherwise I make sure he's up by 2pm and then I can get him to sleep by 8pm after stories and quiet time. Annabel has been going to sleep at 8pm in her swing and we leave her there while we watch TV then put her in the side sleeper when I go to bed (she always wakes for a 430am feed and after that she sleeps with us) but she's a bit big for it now so I'm going to have to start putting her to bed rather than the swing. She had her first sleep in her new big girl cot today! She slept for an hour in there so that's good for her, she's such a cat napper!

Cruz went straight to sleep tonight for bed at 6pm bless him . He finds it easier to settle if he's had a good few naps in the day . X

Glad Cruz went to sleep well :)

James was overtired and screaming but he has finally settled on me.

Bless him that's whTs cruz is like when he's over tired poor babies X
Glad he's settled for you X

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/7E9A1222-FCC7-4C1B-AA02-6CEC144276E1_zpskypyn3o3.jpg

Cruz has cradle cap and I've noticed his scalp is bleeding not pouring but it's like little scratches poor baby
I'm still concerned he had a milk allergy like Chad altho he doesn't hav symptoms like Chad does his face is always bright red & he sometimes has green in his poop everyone is saying it's normal tho X

That's great bless her Cruz has been going bed and lucky if he's lasting til 12 without wakin g I'm sure he's having a growth spurt X

Bed time for me : My son is 7, my eldest daughter is 4. Im lucky that olivia likes a nap around 6.45, so whilst shes napping in her cot, i bath or shower my elder two, they brush their teeth etc and are generally in bed by 7.30. Olivia has a bath at 8.30, bottle and bed by 9pm. :)
She now weighs 11lb.
im so broody!!

Here's a recent of my chubber chops :)

Attachments

• chubber chops.jpg
    chubber chops.jpg
    44.7 KB · Views: 5
What's cutie tasha! God knows what Isabelle weighs now she was 13lb at 7 weeks!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->