January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

James was 13 lbs 8 oz two weeks ago so I'm curious to see what he weighs now. He certainly feels heavier. He's SO long. He's in 6-9 months clothes already!

She's diddy but chunky if thats possible lol, she literally has the tiniest legs but chubby cheeks and belly lol.
She's on the 9th centile, exactly the same as her sister was and following her weight pretty much spot on. (even weighed exactly the same birth weights)
My son however was massive lol 9lb 8oz born.
My partner really doesnt want anymore children :( I feel sad that she could possibly be my last!
How often do your little ones have a feed & how much if formula fed?
x

She sounds adorable!

I find it hard accepting we will have nomore! Pregnancy and meeting your baby are just one of the most amazing experiences ever!! I feel now is time to concentrate and enjoy my 4 tho.. So hard when you're broody I'm glad my broodiness after Isabelle has calmed down xx

My lo is forumLa fed
He has 5/6oz every 3/4 hours he went thru a fussy stage this week tho would barely drink 3oz
Now he's drinking every 3 hours past few days x
I'm not broody at all were totally done I'm sad about it but I to want to enjoy them now X

Tasha, she's so beautiful! No wonder you're broody! ;) I have days where I desperately want another one, I think it helps that Annabel is such an easy baby! I haven't brought it up with my DH but think he'll be ok with it. We initially wanted 4 or 5 babies but now I'm not sure. 3 might be enough! I spent lots of time on the baby name forum. Lol. I like Emilia or Madeline for girls names and Charles for a boy :) crazy I'm even thinking about names! If we do have another one we would start trying for another year.

How's everyone doing? Our babies are at such a cute age. Bev, I can't believe James is in 6-9 month clothing! Annabel is still 0-3!!

Yeh cruz is quite an easy baby he has his fussy moments but think he's getting to that stage they get frustrAted and bored because they can't do much . He slept better again last night ended up in with me at 5amish I always say I won't get him in wv me but when he's tired and fussy it's easier lol. Cruz is in 3-6 months he's so chunky I think he will be quite small in height tho like Chad they take after there dad I think lol.
Chads been a nightmare just lately sleep wise he was up shouting countless times last night I have no idea what's got into him I honestly thought he would always be a great sleeper how wrong was I lol. He wakes up more than cruz wen he's always slept thru since 10 months old X

Lucy your avatar pic is so cute!! Lol at u looking at names.. Emilia sounds lovely with annabel! I really liked Amelie bit too similar to my name!!

Isabelle is in 3-6 stuff she still fits her 0-3 baby grows but they're getting v snug.. I've bought her loads of pretty dresses for our holiday in 6 weeks really hoping she doesn't grow hop much And not fit them! We are on our way to the zoo for the day last trip for boys before back to school on Tuesday.

Isabelle's hip scan tomorrow my stomach does somersaults just thinking about it.. Wish us luck I'll
Update afterwards! Xx

Lucy your avatar pic is so cute!! Lol at u looking at names.. Emilia sounds lovely with annabel! I really liked Amelie bit too similar to my name!!

Isabelle is in 3-6 stuff she still fits her 0-3 baby grows but they're getting v snug.. I've bought her loads of pretty dresses for our holiday in 6 weeks really hoping she doesn't grow hop much And not fit them! We are on our way to the zoo for the day last trip for boys before back to school on Tuesday.

Isabelle's hip scan tomorrow my stomach does somersaults just thinking about it.. Wish us luck I'll
Update afterwards! Xx

I like madeline!

Gabbie is in 3-6 months. She isn't big but has long legs so she's outgrowing one-pieces already!

She has never been a big eater. 5 time around 4oz a day.

Thinking of you and Isabelle's scan embeth. It's funny, I knew someone who had Annabel and Amelie! It is a lovely name! Do you like the spelling Madeleine or Madeline Danna?

I was curious about how much Annabel weighs so I got our some old scales and a tape measure. Don't think I was getting a good reading. It said 11lbs which is crazy as that's what she was 2 months ago! And length I was getting 58cm which seems too short. Oh well, I'm getting her weighed and measured next week so I'll have to wait till then.

That's no good Chad has been up during the night Donna. Maybe he's having nightmares?

Isabelle now has normal hips!!!! Woohoo! So relieved!

Great news Embeth!

Lucy, since I speak French, those 2 spelling would be said very differently. "ei" (madeleine) together sounds like the e in the word "set", while "i" (madeline) sounds like the letter "e" in English.
That being said, I prefer Madeline :)

Yay for Isabelle's hip!!! Now you can really focus on your upcoming trip! :)

I agree Danna, think I prefer Madeline (and I'm sure people mess up the pronunciation of Madeleine often!)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->