January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning girls Cruz slept at 10&half hour stretch last night
He was in bed for 6pm slept til 4.30am
Had a bottle and went back down and is still asleep and Chad slept thru I feel great lol!

Lucy I don't think it's nightmares cuz he is a good speaker and think hb would tell us he was scared plus he doesn't cry he just shouts mommy daddy X

Yay for a great sleep! :D

James has become very grumpy lately. It's the exact same age Holly started crying all the time too and he just wants me to walk him around all the time! I think he's frustrated he can't do much and he doesn't want to feed much either. This went on until around 7 months with Holly :wacko:

Oh no Bev! Does James like to be worn in the carrier? I turned Annabel around today so she could face out and she loved it and it also tired her out.

Go Cruz ! What a big sleep!

He loves being worn in the wrap :) I wear him on the walk to nursery and back every day with holly. He used to sleep the whole time in it but now he's been looking around more! :)

Another 11 hours sleep tonight! From 9h30 to 8h30, that baby is lazier than mommy!

Wow fab sleep
Cruz sucks his thumb I jus put him in chair while I did bottle for bed and he was sucking it and was almost asleep X.

Bev cruz is the same some days I think they get bored and frustrated they can't do much don't thru bless them X

Gabbie sucks her thumb too, that's how she resettles at night (I can hear her sucking away 😂)

Aww cute :) James has a dummy which he loves way too much! He has sucked his thumb a few times but usually tries to eat his whole hand :haha:

Hey girls, sounds like some of u have great sleepers! Isabelle is my first child who will actually go to sleep in her cot without being got to sleep first! Amazing.. She is starting to settle herself!! Put her down after a bath tonight cries for 2 mins then fast asleep! It's only taken me 4 children to have one that does that!😂

I am so so tired today don't know why just exhausted.. Shower cuppa and bed for me I think! X

Aww they're so cute sucking their thumbs :)

Great little sleeper Gabrielle is! Good girl Isabelle putting herself to sleep! Hope you had a good sleep embeth, I was deliriously tired last night too. My 2 year old is still sleeping and it's after 8am. I tried walking him but poor little thing is snoring away so I'll let him sleep. But I think I'll limited his nap to max 1 hour as I hate having no adult time at night and if he has a late nap he'll be up till 10pm 🙉

I've been just lurking lately, but I'm glad to see everyone's babies doing so well! Benjamin is growing like a weed! He's wearing 6-9 month clothes already! I swear as soon as I brought out the 6 month stuff they started to get too tight! I can't keep up with his growth! He loves his play mat and balloons! He's grabbing everything he can and desperately trying to roll over to his tummy!

He's a good night sleeper, but a terrible napper! He fights sleep like it'll be the death of him. I usually have to put him in the wrap and walk around the house just to get him to sleep ever! He's finally starting to show signs of his colic going away, but I don't want to jinx anything.

James is the same with naps. Every single time he just gets in such an overtired state and the only thing that works is walking him around. He used to love his swing but that doesn't work any more.

Gabrielle sleeps anywhere, anytime, haha. She loves playing too, but when she gets bored she just puts her thumb in her mouth and naps. Sometimes I realise she's been quiet and ser she's fast asleep on her playmat!

I was thinking about u the other day mushy hope all is well glad colic seems to be easing up
Time goes so quickly doesn't it !
X

I'm doing ok. James is 14 lbs 1 oz now. He's still crying every day. He cries after every feed and he cries when he gets overtired, which is every day as he just can't switch off. He loves being in the wrap and goes to sleep in there, but wakes up as soon as I stop walking!

We are doing ok over here. Maurice will be 3 months on Monday, gone so fast.

Cruz is crying more to lately I'm so drained today ino it's cuz he gets over tired he struggles to sleep with all the noise etc going on he still sleeps good at night but not during the day
Evenings are stressful tryin to bath them and get them all ready for bed X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"