January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hi girls, all good here. Annabel is sleeping well at night but just cat naps during the day but I'm ok with that if it means I get a decent nights sleep. Hope James and Cruz are having a good day today, be easy for mummy boys ! :)

I got quite overtired myself yesterday and was a complete mess. I'm getting REALLY hungry lately. I guess she's feeding more so I need to eat more too.

Hope everyone's having a nice weekend x

Yeh cruz cat nap in the day but sleeps fab at night which I Defo prefer :)
Chad is still shouting at night
Last night was the worst ever ! X

Elizabeth has started to sleep better, she usually goes 7pm - 5.30am so much better than waking every 2 hours! Looking back those early days were HARD.

She's been a bit grumpy recently, takes ages to settle after a feed and is brining a bit of milk up. I switched to size 2 teats and she's been worse since then so moved back down to size 1.

Going to have to edit my signature as that blonde hair baby looks nothing like her as she has loads of dark hair!!

James just cat naps in the day but sleeps quite well at night. Wakes up about twice but goes back to sleep quickly after a feed.

I can't believe there will soon be a January 2017 babies group :cry: it's making me so broody to think this time last year I was pregnant but didn't know it yet. Think we're going to wait until after next spring to TTC, but I really really hate my job and DH read online that if was to get pregnant soon I would have to go back to work (not due back until December) but as by then I'd be say 7 months pregnant I could just go into work for 1 day and then bugger off on maternity leave again bye bye :wave: ... I could be wrong as not looked into it fullly.

I'm also a bit reluctant to TTC as Elizabeth seems to be quite a good baby and a lot of people have told me their first baby was an angel and the second was just a devil child!!

Lmao bless CJ was such a easy baby still is a good boy really Chad is a devil looool!
Cruz has white tooth buds under his bottom two front teeth
He's Defo teething drooling like mad I think that's why he's fussing on his bottles
My other two didn't get teeth til 6 months so don't expect one yet
Ino I can't believe there is almost a Jan 17 group it's mad!
I'm completely done with babies ino I don't want no more. It's time for to watch them grow now ! I'm not really a big fan of the baby stage it's hard work ! Esp with other kids to look after . I like t once there a bit more independent X

lol Lilly, maternity leave is much nicer than a job you despise! My first was the difficult baby, Madelyn has been such a fun, easy baby so far!

Same here my first was a lot harder. James is quite laid back but he is getting harder work with all his crying!

cruz is 15 weeks tomorrow can't believe it will be 4 months before we no it
Ino it's a good while away yet but what's everyone doing weaning wise
I want to do blw and wait till 6 months like I did with Chad
I did normal weaning with CJ and weaned at 4 months he's fine but I do want to wait with cruz if I can he Alredi smacks his lips and watches me like mad when eating I'll hold of to as near as 6 months as I can X

I'm going to wait until 6 months and do BLW. My DH doesn't want to wait and thinks we should give him purrees in another month or so but I'm holding out as long as possible. My mil keeps saying how it says from 4 months on the jars but it will say that if they're allowed to put it. Everyone put a load of pressure on me to wean Holly and said she was starving but turns out she wasn't interested in eating until she was 9 months in the end!
I'm excited to wean around 6 months though and I hope he will be a better eater than Holly was/is!

We got James' letter through for his 16 weeks injections but he's not having them until he's 18 weeks for some reason.

Elizabeth has her 16 week injections tomorrow :cry: at her 12 week injections the silly nurse said they can be bad at 16 weeks - but I don't know if she means in general it will be worse because of the menB causing a temp or if it will be even worse than her first dose of it at 8 weeks... I'm going to ask the question on the baby section here and see if I get any replies.

I don't know if you ladies remember be moaning about my teeth while I was pregnant and I had to get 2 filings as my teeth were basically crumbling. I went for a check up a few weeks ago and I have to have FOUR more fillings! Not had a filing for years and will have to have 6 total thanks to being pregnant. I tell the dentist it's obviously because of being pregnant but I don't think he believes me...Keeps asking me what my diet is like :growlmad:

I'm going to try blw this time around and not until around 6 months or later. I was in such a rush with Alexander and I don't think it did him any favors. I'm also a little afraid to try blw, when I first heard about it I thought it was the CRAZIEST thing, it seemed so weird and off. Now I've done more reading and research and it sounds great!

Lilly, I had a lot of dental problems arise while pregnant this last time. I also hadn't been to the dentist my whole adult life! I just had two root canals, two filings, a deep cleaning, a baby tooth extracted and I still have multiple filings that need to be filled!

If the dentist's being judgy, just tell him to eff off in your head!

What's blw ladies??

I had to have 4 fillings done after my pregnancy too. My dentist said it was probably from my acid reflux :(

Blw is baby led weaning you don't give them purees just out food soft foods of course and they feed there self it's so much fun :)
Chad wasn't interested in eating til about 6 months
I use to love watching Chad eat it's so much fun toast soliders scrambled egg broccoli cauliflower he loved the lot ! X
I haven't gt cruzs injections booked yet his will be at 17 weeks cuz he had his last lot late
He was fine on the last set didn't bother him at all but the first lot did and I'm hoping this next set don't as its for the men b in this lot again hasn't it .
CJ crawled at 9 months and walked at 11
Chad crawled at 6 and walked at 10 wonder when cruz will he is so strong on his legs he's getting so big now X

Yep Donna the 16wk is the second dose of MenB.

I'm going to try BLW with Elizabeth, going to have to buy a book and read up on it as I have no idea where to start.

I don't think BLW is for me! Now that you told me what it means I realise that's what a friend was doing. It required a full outfit change after every meal, a good floor scrubbing and it took foreveeeer. Plus when she was at other people's place we'd just watch in horror the food get absolutly everywhere 😂

Hi girls,
Hope everyone is ok. Isabelle's doing great, really getting good at settling herself in her cot, I just take her up to her cot when it's obvious she's tired in the day and she ll get herself to sleep, great at night too can't believe it! Never been big on strict routines and just normally get them to sleep in their pushchairs then co sleep at night but she loves her cot!
We will wean between 5&6 months, I'm not very good with baby led weaning over worry about choking all the time!
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->