January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's fab embeth some days cruz will settle in the day in his cot others he won't
He still sleeps great at night altho he's just woke up and had a bottle which isn't like him at all he sounds mega bunged up tho think he's caught chads Cold poor baby X
We're trialing him on prescription milk for a cows milk allergy he's still got bad eczema on his face that clears for a day and then is back and he has green poops sometimes there saying they may azwrll try the milk if it doesn't clear his eczema then fair enough he can stay on normal milk but because Chad was cmpa they want to rule it out
Bless him X.

BLW sounds like what I did with my first kiddo, though I didn't know it had a name lol! I didn't start till around 9 months, IIRC. I'll definitely do it again, my son has a great relationship with food, will try anything and has no aversions. Playing with food is a good thing for a baby lol!

Haha you're funny Danna! I'm all up for minimising mess too 😂😂

Good girl Isabelle sleeping in her cot during the day! Annabel still sleeps in her swing for naps. Oops! Too lazy to try and settle her upstairs!

I saw the maternal health nurse yesterday, she's 6kg and 61cm at 4 months, which I think it's about 24 in and 13 lbs. so she's slightly on the shorter side and a bit chubby! In terms of feeding she basically said everything I was told with my 2 year old, throw out the window! The new guildlines came out here and they're now saying give them peanut butter, eggs, everything (except honey) before 12 months and not to worry about only giving one fruit/veg purée a week, and to basically give her a taste of whatever we are eating (mushed up)!! She said this is because of the increase in allergies and exposing them to many foods as a baby will help decrease the allergies. So it's basically what my MIL has been saying...😆 I usually take whatever baby advice is given and do some of it (everything in moderation) as I know it will probably change again. So I'll be watching for signs she's ready to try solids and start with baby rice cereal and go from there.

My cousin had a baby girl yesterday, she ended up with a c/s and is in the same hospital I had Annabel so it was a strange feeling seeing photos. I can't wait to meet her baby! A little friend for my girl!

I am seriously ocd with mess.. I dread when they crawl
With their messy little hands.. Makes my wooden floors look so dirty!😂

I'm glad I'm not too ocd with mess, it does bother me and yeah I'd like it clean but I also feel like a crazy person trying to clean up toys on a daily basis when they're just going to get scattered the next morning. My toddler will destroy toys if they're too neat and organized. I gave up trying hah! Not to mention I'm a bit messy myself!

Hey ladies :) has anyone's little ones had their 16 week jabs?
Olivia's have been postponed to a few days before we go on holiday!
A week later than they should be.
I'm told to expect these to be the worst of the jabs:(

Hey ladies :) has anyone's little ones had their 16 week jabs?
Olivia's have been postponed to a few days before we go yon holiday!
A week later than they should be.
I'm told to expect these to be the worst of the jabs:(

Elizabeth has hers on Tuesday and she was fine for the rest of that day and night, well maybe she was a little grumpy but no temp. The following day she got a slight temperature for a few hours in the afternoon which made her a little grumpy but that was it. Definitely not as bad as the 8 week jabs.

I got told to expect the worst with the 16week injections too but it was ok, she did however cry her eyes out when it was happening :( she wasn't too bothered by the previous injections.

Isabelle is due hers the day before we do a 9 hour flights for our holiday! I've decided I am going to postpone them a couple of weeks until we get back, I don't want to risk her feeling really rough after them when we're travelling or away. She had her 12 week ones yesterday.. Little late as she ll be 14 weeks Monday she's been fine since them although she did scream when the second one went in!! 😐😐😢😢 hate them can't wait to get them all out the way! X

Chads having his 16 week ones a week late and the last ones were late cuz he was Poorly
The 8 week ones gave him a temp and made him really upset
The last ones he didn't even cry and didn't affect him At all
I'm dreading this next set but least that's it for a good while can't believe how fast there growing X

Just clicked on what I thought was this group and realised it was the new January 17 group!! Makes me kinda sad! I miss all the excitement of getting a bfp and starting that journey 😪 do love having my baby girl here tho! X

It's may 1st here. It was nearly a year ago on may 2nd that I got my bfp. I thought I was out. It was what I thought was 16dpo. I gave up testing at 14dpo after a bfn (doesn't sound like giving up but to a poas addict it was). But then i found that frer two dsys later and it had a clear second line.Turns out I o'd much later and got a lucky bd in. I wasn't in the mood that day but I thought oh what the heck. Glad I did.

I got my bfp a year ago today! How mad seems like yday I was terrified to be pregnant again ! So glad he's here now X

I don't remember which day it was that I got my BFP, but I must be coming up on the year anniversary. It's just amazing that there's a new January due dates group already! Madelyn is growing and changing so much, I feel like it's going by so fast!

I found out on mother's day last year, such an happy memory. ❤️

I found out April 23rd at 9dpo. It seems like yesterday that I was jumping up and down with the positive hpt in my hand. :)

I found out the day before my parents in law came to visit for the weekend. I told my DH while we were out for dinner (his parents were watching DS) and then had to keep it a secret from them during the weekend visit! Feels like forever ago!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->