January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

James is 4 months old today

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/B6A254E4-9129-4CEF-9FB1-8E85EFF4EAD1.jpg

Aww cutie! Happy 4 months James 😀

Aww he's gorgeous happy 4 months James
Cruz is 4 months on Thursday where has the time gone X

James is such a cutie!

I've messaged the children's centre to see if there any spaces on their baby sensory classes so fingers crossed. Finally admited I've been suffering from PND, not depression - just really anxious still having panic attacks and had a few episodes of having awful thoughts. I've booked to see the doctor so hopefully I can get some cognitive behaviour therapy to help and some medication if they think that might help.

Had such a crap day with Elizabeth, she's just being so fussy with her feeds and has hardly napped, not sure if it's the weather. To make matters worse she randomly started chocking on sick while I was holding her in my arms I put her over my shoulder and she was sick loads all over me and the floor, nearly ran next door with her to next door as I thought she was choking :cry:

So sorry you've been suffering with PND Lilly :hugs:
I hope that the doctor is supportive and you get some help :hugs:

Sorry you've had a bad day with Elizabeth. James is the same. I find the stage 4-6 months the hardest as they're so fussy and frustrated :hugs:

I hope the dr helps lily
I also find this stage hard
It's tough when they want to roll etc but can't yet
Cruz has cried and fussed all day long don't no if it's the heat
He's been draining his bottles and slept a bit this morning but was awKe all after noon he woke twice last night to which isn't like him think he's teething as well
And he chews his hand so much he gags X

Finally managed to get her to sleep in the pram while we went for a walk, she's in her cot bed but she's wearing a vest and onesie so I'm worried about her overheating, I've undone the poppers to her neck but can't undress her or get her legs out as she will wake up.

It really is just none stop worrying :nope:

Agree this stage is tough as I have to hold her so often as she can't sit up or crawl. She tries to roll from her back to her front but just ends up on her side.

Happy 4 months James! Handsome little one!

Sorry about how you're feeling Lily. That's great that you've booked to see your Dr, I really hope you have a supportive one. I was incredibly anxious with my first, everything is so new and it's hard not knowing what's coming next. Xx

Has anyone started solids yet? I have Annabel some baby rice cereal, but I don't think she's quite ready yet.

Good luck Lilli. I just had an appointment for myself last week, I was told I have moderate to severe anxiety and severe depression. It makes being a mom so much harder!

Happy 4 months James!

Lucy, I plan to wait until 6 months and I'm skipping rice cereal all together. I want to try BLW, but I'm not 100% sure yet. It scares me too much!

Hope things get better lilli :hugs: anxiety is horrible I've struggled in the past. I still now get really bad health anxiety one little thing sets me off and affects everything! Getting out and about will help u feel much better xx

Isabelle is having lots of teething pain she's screamed lots today and constantly has to have her fist in her mouth! Seems to be really developing at the moment, holding things in a controlled way, giggling and great head control so nice seeing them grow 😍😍😍

I thought it was just Cruz he has cried all day long !!
Won't sleep properly in the day screamed for bedtime
He's having a growth spurt to I think and is teething he's constantly put biting his fists puts hem right in his mouth then gags
I haven't started weaning yet I want to wait to 6 months and do blw but I'm not sure he will wait that long X

Mushy, hope you're feeling ok xx

I got my new ergo carrier today and I'm SO excited! It's so nice!! I'll post a pic :) I do get rather excited over baby gear 😆

My first didn't get his first tooth until he was 8 months so I'm thinking Annabel will be around the same time?

Aww lovely Lucy
CJ got his first tooth the day he turned 7 months Chad at 6 months X

Holly didn't get her first tooth until she was 11 months. James is showing lots of teething signs but no teeth as yet.

James has his third lot of injections today.

What's your ergo like Lucy? I have one, used it loads when Isabelle was smaller.. I'm waiting for her legs to be long enough to go out either side as she doesn't like it at the moment and seems uncomfortable x

Hope today goes ok Bev xx

Embeth it's the original ergo, I find it more comfy to the 360. Have you got the infant insert? If Isabelle is too small you can use just the padded seat part to push her up higher. I got it in marine, such a nice blue and it has cute little whales on the fabric bit! For some reason I can't add a picture, says it's too large.

Hope everyone has a good day!

Good luck to all the bubs having injections.. Dreading Isabelle's next lot!

Lucy I did have the insert.. Lost the padded bit! Think must have fallen out when I took the carrier off getting in the car!! I was using a rolled blanket but she just stresses in it at the moment.. Hoping it improves once she is longer!

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->