January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Still no morning sickness for me at 6w2ds. I am getting worried. Scan on Monday and am dreading it. Everyone says follow your instinct but not sure if I am just be a worry wart :(

It arrived at 6 weeks with my two kids. Can everyone tell me when exactly their's arrived please? xxxx

It started around d 6 weeks with number two this time it didn't really arrive as such for me to pin point I've only been sick twice bt feel nausea constantly I wouldn't worry hun . I had a scan two days ago shows perfect baby and heartbeat x

Thanks Donna! Congrats on your scan!

I had another digi left so took it and it still says 3+, to my huge relief. I am also running to the toilet a lot and I am still v tired, so maybe MS will arrive in a few days.

I've still not gotten any morning sickness, but then I didn't with my first either.

Still no morning sickness over here! (Apart from week 6) Seen baby today and all is fine (see avatar! :cloud9:) so try not to worry! I hardly have any symptoms at all, boobs are fine not sore at all, I'm not tired, etc. Just a bit gippy in the morning if I don't eat straight away and gums bleed when brushing.

Morning girls. 9 weeks here for me today. :) only3 weeks left rtil 12 weeks exciting
hope ur all Ok . I'm do bloated come a night time feel six months preg lol. & my Boobs feel huge this morning x

Hi ladies

I wondered if it would be ok if I joined you?

I found out I was pregnant 3 weeks ago. It was a bit of a shock as I actually had what I thought was my period but was feeling funny after it so took a pregnancy test just for a giggle really. Imagine my shock when it said Pregnant 2-3 weeks!

I've had a bit of a scare this week. I started spotting on Monday so I popped to the doctor who referred me to the EPU for a scan. Had the scan yesterday and the good news is little nugget was tucked up right in the corner fluttering his little heart away. He was measuring exactly on track (7+3) and seemed pretty happy where he was.

The slightly concerning news was the grapefruit sized cyst that is sitting on my right ovary. Depending on how it behaves between now and my 12 week scan I may need to have surgery to remove it. Their main concern was because of its size it would be more likely to twist which could be very bad.

There was really no explanation for my bleeding but the nurse did say that it is so common to have bleeding and it is really nothing unusual. She did say that even though it is very common they don't like to tell patients that until they can be 100% sure with an ultrasound that baby is ok. Which I guess makes sense. She did say that as this is the time I would have been having a period if I wasn't pregnant then that could be the cause of the bleeding, and considering I had a "period" last month that probably makes sense. I guess I'm one of those ladies that has a monthly bleed all through pregnancy! Wow maybe if I hadn't of tested I'd be one of those ladies that didn't even know she was pregnant until she was giving birth!! :haha:

Anyway I'd love to join you ladies on our journey! This is the first time for me so everything is very new and scary!

I've had no morning sickness and I'm 8 weeks n 4 days I've seen bub twice and all is well :) I do have bloat, gas and nausea and very emotional...

Well ladies. yesterday was a hard day for me. I terrible pulling, Dull aches all day way up till last night. I was so worried as the dull ache was also making standing up difficult and walking almost impossible. I haven't had any bleeding yet but am now expecting it to come. :( I really hope this isn't happening again as it would be my 2nd miscarriage in 18 months. :(

Okay, food aversions and cravings starting to kick in. Regretting cooking some bacon for the kids :( smell of fat cooking - had forgotten that one! Had to have a cornish pasty for lunch and it was very nice :) Also bought an avocado to have with vinaigrette dressing later, yum :)

I know what you mean about food aversions. I have no cravings at all but plenty of aversions!

Bev, I do remember the aversions more - the smell of any cooking was horrible to me, so I am dreading that. I am craving salty/vinegar things at the mo, but I remember mostly get cravings for things I had as a child :wacko:

Ms has officially started - bleugh, but rather relieved!

I haven't had any MS yet, but am increasingly feeling "blegh". It's a delicate balance between eating enough and not eating too much. The only other symptoms I have right now are being gassy and having my boobs grow (which did not happen with my last pregnancy!).

We celebrated my boy's 3rd birthday day before yesterday and I was offered wine by my mom and MIL and had to turn it down. I used the excuse that it would make me too sleepy, which it does, but I usually don't mind.

In other news, DH and I are starting the process of getting a home loan from a bank. We've found a house with some property that we really like, which will give us room to grow as a family :)

Lesh pulling pains and such are normal! Hopefully just your uterus growing and stretching :) have you called the dr to put your mind at ease?

I'm feeling bleh. Not horrible but not great. Feeling anxious too about lots of things. Looking forward to second trimester :)

I'm the same no cravings but gone of a lot. Can't stand the thought of bread. Gone if chips .
I feel shitty most of the time if I'm not tired I've got a banging headache . Roll on second tri when hopefully we all start to feel better x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->