January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

James had a bit of a fever last night and a runny poo this morning but seems fine :)

HI everyone. Seren is having her second lot of jabs tomorrow. I've been waiting for her to get better but really she cries so much I can't stand it. Isla cried but the was happy to have boob. It wasn't so bad. But Seren screams her little heart out.

Seren is 4 months old on Monday. She's started watching me eat with fascination but I'm also waiting until 6 months. I think I'll stay away from the cereals too.

Hope Cruz is ok, the injections are so worth it but I hate myself a bit for putting her through them (she was ok with the last lot)

I posted about this in the baby section but got no replies...Elizabeth twice now after a feed has stared coughing/gagging and nearly choking and then thrown up everywhere, it's awful and its not helping my anxiety being constantly on edge worried if it's going to happen again. Is that a normal baby thing? I'm not sure if it might be from over feeding her, she being really fussy and struggling to nap and doesn't want to take full bottles anymore despite me trying.

My first used to do this a lot. Most days she would end up being sick but she grew out of it :hugs:

It happened to Gabrielle twice. I think it's quite scary for them (and us), but a good slap on the back and they're fine, it's only liquid afterall, not as dangerous as a piece of food that is stuck.

I don't no where my happy boy has gone 😢 He is so miserable just lately ! Waking up twice in the night again struggling to nap in the day won't go down for long with out crying
Cries if I lay him in cot to get stuff done cries if he goes in the pram untill I start walking j feel drained X

Lilli.. Isabelle has done this loads!! Lately as she has had a cough she kept doing it on her late feed after I go to bed, it happened every night in a row when beer cough was bad I would have to quickly lift her so she was sick on our laminate and not on her/our bed! She also does it when she's fed more than she really needs to little piggy!!

Donna, sorry cruz isn't himself. They seem to go through so many different stages. Isabelle keeps freaking out and screaming when I lift the car seat with her in.. Really strange flings her arms and screams!

Spud hope serens injections went ok.. Dreading Isabelle's.😕

So glad it's not just elizabeth that does it! Someone replied it could be GERD but don't think so, looking at her 'symptoms' last week (red cheeks, fussy, not sleeping, reduced eating) I think she might be teething :wacko: she wasn't interested in the bottle but I kept trying to get he to take it as she was fussing so maybe I over fed her :shrug: and that made her sick. DH said she was dribbling loads earlier.

Poor Cruz :(

I went to baby sensory class on Thursday for a free trial and have booked for us to go June - Aug so fingers crossed I can meet some other mummies, Elizabeth seemed to enjoy it.

Hi girls how's everyone doing??

Hope all babies are well 😉😉

Hi!

James is doing ok but all he does is cry. I hate the 4-6 month spell, they're so grumpy and frustrated the whole time. Holly was the same too!

I can't believe how 'off' baby sizes are, I don't think Elizabeth seems like a particularly fat/tall baby but she's wearing 6-9 months and I've started to buy 9-12, she's not even even 5 months.

Seeing the doctor this afternoon about my PND, but don't think I'm even going to mention PND I'm just going to mention my anxiety and hopefully they can just give me something. Don't want the Heath visitor getting involved as Elizabeth's safety isn't an issue so don't want her coming round.

Do you think they get bored around this stage, Bev? I try to play with Annabel but there's only so much I can do with her. What does everyone so to keep them entertained? I think it's easier having a toddler around sometimes, she loves to watch him :)

Hope your GP visit goes well, Lily. Anxiety is tough, I had it badly with my first but I never seeked help. I really wish I did in hi sight.

Cruz has turned into a right grump as well and he's waking twice at night when he was only waking once . He's had a cough for a while which is bothering him but doctor said he's fine and I think he's teething
I really want to wait till 6 months to wean but don't think he will wait that long got the health visitor coming today to weigh him X

I think they do get a bit bored. He seems to want to do things but he can't. Holly was so much better once she learnt to crawl. I feel like I wish the time away but it's no fun when they're constantly frustrated and crying!

Aww defo Hun I wish time away sometimes to I like it once they can walk and are a bit more independent and can sit and play for a while etc I've just had cruz weighed he's almost 17lb so doubled his birth weight X

Wow that's such a good weight, well done Cruz!

I need to get James weighed as it has been four weeks now. He was around 14 lbs last time. He doesn't gain weight very quickly considering he was almost 10 lbs when he was born!

Hope the doctors goes well lilly.

I'm probably jinxing things saying this but Isabelle is suc a happy chilled out thing at the moment.. She spends a lot of time in her highchair/playmat/my bed where ever I am and put her down really as I have the other 3 to sort and lots of housework.. She just chills and watches everyone.. Too cute at the moment minute u look at her she breaks into a big smile ❤️ Sure it will all change at some point so I'll enjoy it while it lasts!!

That's a great weight for cruz Donna.. I haven't been to baby clinic for weigh in since she was a couple of months old.. She's such a chunk I figured there's no problem with her gaining weight!!

Im still going with my diet and running.. Managed 4 miles in 33 minutes at the weekend was quite pleased as did nothing for my fitness all through pregnancy. Got down to 9st7.. Like to be about 8st 10 so still a little way to go!! How's everyone else's baby weight going?? The loss seems slower for me this time xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->