January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I haven't found any baby friends since my first.. It seems to be easier to meet people when you're a first time mum.. When I go to groups some of the women aren't very friendly so I just can't be bothered.. Hope your meet up goes well lily xx

Cruz has had his first bit of baby rice I really wanted to wait until 6 months and do blw but omg he loved it he was so ready and I'm switching to blw style as soon as he's 6 months X

I don't have any mom friends either. I did the groups with my first but they were all just interested in their own kids and making sure they got a picture of every little moment they were there.

No mommy friends here either :(
I joined a local mom group and joined them for a walk but mostly kept to myself, they all already knew each other and didn't make much effort to include me, and talked about breastfeeding nonstop (I don't BF)
I think I forgot how to make friends! 😂 My best friends are from school..

Today's Gabbie's jabs, I hate watching her suffer :(

I used to go to loads of groups but never really made any friends at them. Holly loved the groups though.

We got carpet in our living room today and I can finally put James down anywhere without having to worry he'll roll onto the hard wooden floor and bump his head. Holly used to hate tummy time but he loves it!

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/C79B2E3B-A314-4932-B3CF-34D2C36E17C1.jpg

https://i1146.photobucket.com/albums/o535/bevi86/Mobile%20Uploads/D8FBF605-5CE0-4277-A9DC-3CC232AABC78.jpg

I have mum friends from my first which is great. Most of them have a second now. So I have a couple of friends with two kids. They were from my antenatal group and it's the one where you make an effort to meet up.
I tried making friends this time. You don't go to antenatal group with your second.

Good luck with the jabs. I hated it and made my husband go too.

Seren has found her feet. She loves playing with them.
My older one loves her little sister. She likes to lay on Serens mat too and play with her.

Bev, he's so cute! That second picture just cracks me up :)

I made my mum friends joining a bumps and bundles group when my eldest was a few months old.. Still friends with a couple now and he's 10 this year!! Not made any since tho! Pretty hard to find nice mums u get along with easily!!

Bev how cute he looks such a monkey with his cute grin 😉 carpet looks great too 👍

Week today until we head to the airport for a 9 hour flight.. I'm so nervous about flying with all the stuff going on in the news 😕

Aww I'm sure all will be fine Hun bet I'll have a fab time I'm jealous lol X
Cruz wakes twice In a night again now and I've been having to bring him in every me at 5am ish 😩 X No idea why lol X

Good luck with the flight embeth :)

Donna maybe it's the 4 month sleep regression. I thought I would escape it this time since James was a crap sleeper anyway but he's gone even worse! He is such a light sleeper and takes ages to fall asleep again. Just keeps wriggling and is so restless!

I went to get James weighed this morning after 4.5 weeks. He has gained 1 lbs & 4 oz so he's now 15 lbs 5 oz. I was really impressed with that gain but he has dropped to between the 25th and 50th percentile apparently. I don't know how much weight they expect these babies to gain! I think he's doing great though :)

15lbs sounds like a great weight Bev! 15lbs seems like a really debt weight for 4 months?! love your carpet, how much easier is it with babies!

Hope you have a better night with cruz Donna.

Embeth, you'll be ok with the flight. We did a 18hour then a 5 hour flight when Annabel was 9 weeks 😱 It was crazy but I always say to myself it has to end eventually and once you're off you forget it (a bit like childbirth 😂)

Aww that's a good weight Bev
Cruz has doubled his birth weight
He's just had his baby rice and polished the lot
I really didn't want to wean early but ino he's ready I'll switch to blw style at 6 months X

I went to get James weighed this morning after 4.5 weeks. He has gained 1 lbs & 4 oz so he's now 15 lbs 5 oz. I was really impressed with that gain but he has dropped to between the 25th and 50th percentile apparently. I don't know how much weight they expect these babies to gain! I think he's doing great though :)

I think they put way too much importance on weight. If every baby was a chunky as they wanted we'd have a world of massive baby's. But then someone would still be on the first percentile. It's why I don't pay too much attention to percentiles, and thankfully neither does their pediatrician. She just looks at their personal curve.

Very true! There are always going to be smaller babies and bigger babies. I think they get obsessed with wanting every baby to follow an exact curve!

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/9CBC86A2-F620-4499-B7AB-2E71E7E2045F_zpsfd12iokg.jpg

My boys

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/AC09CEEE-27D1-46A6-95CE-83BF0F4986DB_zpsyx0xwk9t.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->