January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

We're doing well, Madelyn is kind of grumpy some days too, with more crying, but she's still sleeping well and has plenty of times during the day when she's all smiles and coos. She loves to be played with and held, and usually the crying is because she's bored. She does a grumbling cry that sounds kind of like she's talking, she usually does that when she's tired and laying down. We say "Oh, she's complaining herself to sleep" lol.

I definitely think having a toddler around makes it easier as the baby has someone interesting to watch and they don't get bored as easily.

Madelyn has rolled over 3 times now, never really on purpose. But those core muscles are getting stronger and she holds herself up really well when she's having tummy time.

I'm having trouble keeping her rolls clean, especially under the chin. She gets gunk in them, milk or spit-up or whatnot, and they get all red. She has drool rash on her neck and upper chest. I clean her with every diaper change, some days it seems to help, but other days it doesn't. I give her a bath every other day because I'm concerned about drying out her skin more. It's already dry and flaky in spots.

Wow well done cruz! Isabelle has shown no interest in trying to roll she just lays kicking her legs!!

Great weight for Cruz, Donna!

Annabel doesn't have any interest in rolling either, she's happy to lie there and play with her feet! She's going through such an awkward stage with her hair falling out.. 😬

Morning girls Cruz only woke once last night had me up at 6.15am tho lol X it's raining here today and I have nursery run and slimming world X
Cruz has had a cough ages now and is so snuffly dr said he's fine but I'm taking him back his eczema on his face has cleared up it'll be back soon X.

Hope Cruz is feeling better soon.

James was up at 6.15 too lol!

Annabel is an early riser too! It's almost winter here so not even close to being light when she wakes up. My 2 year old loves to sleep in so I would love to get them on the same sleep schedule somehow.

Great weight for Cruz, Donna!

Annabel doesn't have any interest in rolling either, she's happy to lie there and play with her feet! She's going through such an awkward stage with her hair falling out.. 😬

Isabelle doesnt appear to have found her feet yet! Lol

Gabrielle wakes around 8, lucky me!
She has no interest with her feet yet! Yesterday I left her in her bed to go put on makeup and when I came back she had flip back to front! And threw up in the process...

Benjamin can roll back to belly, but not the other way yet haha. He rolls onto his belly then gets mad and starts whining that he's on his belly, so I roll him over and we start all over again.

He loves watching his brother play! And has just discovered his toes, but only looking at them like they're taunting him. He'll grav them if I bring them closer to his hands, but he won't go for them himself.

James has been rolling from back to tummy for a while but only done tummy to back once. He loves grabbing his feet lately :)

Think he's going through a sleep regression as he's waking more and harder to get back to sleep!

Well done to all the rolling babies! Elizabeth can roll on her side but that's it, she's not found her feet yet either. She goes to sleep at 7pm
and wakes 6-7am (1 feed during the night)

Dr prescribed me citalopram 20mg but apparently the side effects can be pretty bad (more anxious, nausea, spaced out) it's typical as I've finally made some local mummy friends and arranged to meet them this week so don't want to take the tablets if the side effects are going to be bad, apparently the effects can last 10 days :shrug:

Glad you have some medication Lilly and fingers crossed the side effects don't last for too long :hugs:

Glad u got some help lily.. Hope the side affects are not too bad sure they ll make u feel much better in the long run.

I bought Isabelle a little ball pool today.. She likes it and tried to grab the balls if I hold them to her! Unfortunately my toddler like to going crashing into it quite a lot when she's in it!!

Gabrielle wakes around 8, lucky me!
She has no interest with her feet yet! Yesterday I left her in her bed to go put on makeup and when I came back she had flip back to front! And threw up in the process...

😂😂 this made me laugh!

Hope the medication works for you Lilly x that's great you've found a group of mamas! I still haven't - I left all mine back in the US when we left :( makes such a difference when there's some like minded people to chat to. Avoid any competitive ones... 😉

My girl hasn't found her feet yet either, just chews on her hands a lot still :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->