January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks guys. Still no bleeding and pain has eased by yesterday morning. Hubby thinks it's where I have had 5 babies already and the muscles are all having to tighten that much more ready to carry another. I will feel better as a couple more days past. Xx

So pleased pain has stopped, Lesh! YOu may have pulled muscles, ligaments? I have pain in lower back that is really bad by the evening. I guess our bodies are weaker after having had babies already (only 2 for me though, 5 is amazing!)!!

Lesh hope all is well. My sister in law just had her forth and her body felt the pregnancy more if that makes sense.

Lesh I think it's completely normal I'm having the same thing cramping all day on and off every day and the most horrific lower back ache ��

This baby has me loving curry atm weight watchers in particular haha !!

My sense of smell and aversions has kicked in hugely today. At the moment it is based on chemicals (perfume, kitchen cleaner) but am dreading when I hate any cooking etc! I am going to force myself to work though it, and get as much sleep at night as possible to help me (can't stay awake past 9pm). I spring cleaned the whole house today so I don't have that to think about anymore - nesting ? :)

Forcing myself to eat even tho I feel crummy. Also going to bed super early like lots of you. I'm with Heather, first tri does suck!

1st try is always hard! There are so many concerns, Questions and lots of anxiety. We can all do this though. Much love to all. Xx

Hi
Can I join here?? I'm due 26th January with my 4th baby 😉 have three gorgeous boys already xx

welcome new ladies!

lesh- praying everything is ok. definitely think it can take its toll and aches and pains can come earlier. plus every pregnancy is different, so we never know what to expect. I'm pregnant with number 8, and I can honestly say I have experienced different things at different times with each one.

pita- yay I hope you get your house!!! we bought ours a few years back and it was such a great thing for us :)

afm- i had some bleeding yesterday and last night i woke up with insane cramps and backache. I'm trying not to worry. I paged my OB and they are doing a scan tomorrow to check on the baby. they did mention it could be the start of a miscarriage, which i know. praying all is well.

Fingers crossed for you blessed!

Well after my scan on Thursday showing baby is all ok, I've been spotting/bleeding ever since.

Had a wipe of bright red on Thursday which I put down to having the internal scan. Things seemed to be easing off over the weekend but then yesterday I had a full gush of bright red blood. Still not as heavy as my period would have been but it was enough to get me in floods of tears and panicking.

Hubby says not to worry. I'm not having bad cramps, I am having some but not even as bad as a period. I took another pregnancy test and it still shows positive but the line was much fainter than before. I still feel a bit sick, but not as much as before and I'm not sure if I do feel pregnant anymore. :nope: I'm trying to stay positive but it's hard. I don't have my next scan until 12 weeks which is 4 weeks away.

Hope everything is okay Blessedmomma. Prayers sending your way. Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->