January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Morning all 😉

I'm with u on the early mornings Donna! Isabelle wakes so early, been up since just after 5 couldn't even try and get her back to sleep as she leaked poo everywhere!

I can't believe these babies are heading for 6 months... It's flying I also love when they reach 1/2 and are toddling around! Really looking forward to Christmas with her grabbing all the wrapping paper!😀😍

Oh no early Mornings kill me lol
I was jus about to ask what time every ones babies go to bed and get up
Cruz was awake at 5.05 again today
Ino it's because he goes to bed at 6pm sometimes earlier but he often refuses to nap after 2pmish so is shattered come then
So obv awake early I can't lie I love my evenings to my self and all my kids go to bed early really Cruz 6pm Chad 6.30pm and CJ 7.30pm but I hate getting up so early 5am is still night time lol
Cry is back asleep now it's hard tho with obv having other children and then school runs
I need to try and start getting him napping in his cot but I don't think I've the patience to do it lol X

My kids have never napped in their cots. I don't know how people manage to get babies to do it, it just seems impossible to me as mine cried the second they're put down in there! James really fights his naps still and still cries loads on me until he's worn himself out to go to sleep. He had a nappy leak in the night last night so I changed his whole outfit and that was him wide awake for the next 1.5 hours!

Oh no I've had to change Cruz a few times in night to mine nap in there cots as they get older but that's normally when there down to 1/2 naps they normally have a afternoon nap after lunch in cot I put them in there with a bottle ino they say not to but mine have always gone to bed with bottles CJ stopped just fine and so did Chad they both have some warm milk before bed now downstairs I think maybe I'm in a rush for him to get bigger to much I was the same with Chad tho just find this stage tough when they refuse to nap but are tired can't tell u what's wrong etc plus it doesn't help getting up at 5 and having to do breakfast school run etc I no it won't last forever tho X

Isabelle goes to sleep around 7 usually. She's exhausted by that time as she cat naps throughout the day. She does nap in her cot in the day, I can tell when she's tired to go and put her in there and she gets herself to sleep! None of my others have ever done that! She's so different.

I love my evenings too.. Cuppa and some chocolate in peace.. Heaven!!!

Aww bless her good girl Cruz did nap in there I stopped putting him in there
Well I'm even tireder today if that's possible lol
He was up at 5.30am
But woke at 2 then 3 and and again at 3.30 he didn't even want a bottle I d I what's wrong but I could cry X

Elizabeth won't nap in her cot either, I've tried to put her down but she just cries, I've left her for 30 mins but I don't like doing it and she was showing no signs of sleeping. She will only nap in the pram or if she's very tired and has a bottle that will send her to sleep.

She usually goes to sleep around 9/10pm and wake up 7am (today it was 5.40am)

Putting her in her own room tonight :cry:

Annabel goes to bed at around 7 too but has been waking around midnight then this morning she wanted to get up at 4.45am!! Awful! She used to be a better sleeper than she is now. During the day she's been having 2 day naps and she sleeps in our spare room downstairs which has a lovely comfortable big bed in it. She absolutely loves it in there (so do I!) she's still not rolling and she's so little. Still fitting into her 3-6 month clothes easily bless her. She has a big head though 😂

Aww bless these babies Cruz is a chunk lol he wore a 9-12 month baby grow yday I still don't dress him much lol 😂😂 he's always in baby grows there so comfy looking oh no must be a phase there going thru cuz Cruz use to be such a good sleeper X

I just put James in baby gros most of the time too. So much simpler plus he always loses his socks :haha:

I put Isabelle in baby grows loads too partly because it's easy and partly because she's such a chub its just more comfortable for her!😂

It's seems all these babies like waking up at similar times.. Isabelle was up at 5.30 for the day today.. So tiring.. And my toddler is being hard work at the moment too. Lucy Isabelle's still not rolling either.. She will do front to back but not the other way.. She has a huge head!! My youngest boys head was off the charts, it's crazy no idea why I produce babies with such big heads!!! Xx

Oh the little monkeys lol maybe it's a age thing Chad use to wake up at half 5 to haa I love chubby babies Cruz is huge and I love baby grows honestly keep mine in them as long as possible lol
Cruz has finally mastered back to front rolling but he doesn't like it much and cries he's been so grumpy today I'm in bed now and Gna try get a earlier night really hoping he sleeps tonight little monkey ! His gums like fine to me but I'm sure he's teething CJ and Chad got there's around end of 6 months X

5am this morning!! So tired!😖💤💤💤💤

Cruz woke at 4.55am but thankfully had a bottle and went of til 6 still shattered tho he woke at half 11 last night to which is unlike him hope we all get a easy day my eldest is going on a nursery trip to the zoo 9-3 he's never been away so long I'm going to miss him plus be worrying that he's ok lol X

Glad Cruz slept a bit morning :)

Hope CJ has a good time at the zoo!

It's currently 5.45 pm and Annabel wants to go to bed.. But it's too early! So hard to keep her awake, want her to make it to 6pm!

Thanks Bev aww Lucy Cruz is the same I have to try hard to keep him up till 6 some days he's in bed by 5.35pm X

James is the same. I try to keep him up until 7pm every evening but need to time his afternoon nap right so that he's tired enough for bed but not falling asleep too early. It's such a balancing act!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->