January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

What time is his last nap Bev Cruz sometimes is awake from 2pm and won't nap again so is so tired come bed he had a hour and 35 min nap this morning can't believe it he feels slightly warm tho hope he's not coming down with something X

I usually try and get his last nap around 3.30 or 4 ish but he is soon awake anyway as he only cat naps!

Hope Cruz isn't coming down with anything :(

Isabelle seems to want to sleep at 7 no matter what time she naps!she does always wake to feed around midnight tho.

Nightmare today! Went into town with Isabelle and Jacob, sat at a cafe in the middle of the shopping centre, had Isabelle on my lap moved my hot chocolate to take a sip and Jacob distracted me for a second next thing I knew Isabelle had pulled the whole lot over herself! 😱😱😖😖 lots of crying striping her off in the middle
Of the cafe luckily the woman serving was really helpful and even more lucky I always have hot chocolate which is very milky was terrified she would be burnt but after some redness ok her arm all looks normal now.. So scary and stressful!!

That must been so scary! Glad Isabelle was ok. James did that last week with one of my DH's cups of tea which had luckily gone cold. Babies seem to know what they're not meant to have!

Oh no bless her Cruz is always after the cups
Well he's threw up everywhere this evening he was coughing so don't no if that's why and he had Done a poop to so don't no if he's getting poorly he feels slightly warm but no temp
He has been awake since his last nap 1.30-2pm so he's had to go to bed at 5.30pm I'm dreading getting up Tomoz lol X

How stressful embeth! I went to a cafe yesterday with Annabel and my 2 year old because Annabel had fallen asleep in the pram so I ended up with my toddler on my lap watching YouTube on my phone while i gulped down my latte. Sometimes I crave a relaxing cafe time!
Annabel ended up going down at 6pm but then woke up and hour later and then went back down at 8pm and woke at 4.50am but managed to get her to sleep after a feed (well two, she woke up after leaving first feed) so I left her in the bed with DH and had a few hours sleep in the comfy guest bedroom! Bliss! Must say I've had her in our bed the last two nights... I've just been too tired to put her back in her cot.

Oh and Donna love the new pic of Cruz! Such a handsome boy!

Thanks Hun well I've been up all night Cruz has been awake every hour or less he's threw up everywhere he's not well at all 🙁 X

I have James in my bed every night Lucy. Tried the Moses basket for two nights and soon gave up on that struggle :haha:

Oh no, poor Cruz :( I hope he is feeling better soon :(

That makes me feel better Bev! I must say I also love having her sleeping next to me :)

Poor Cruz! Donna, you must be exhausted. Hope the doctors go well xx

Oh poor thing hope he is better soon Donna.. He looks so cute in his pic x

Lol Lucy sounds exactly like me! Trying to gulp my drink down while Jacob watches you tube and Isabelle is happy/sleeping...I swear I could take shares in Costa the amount I'm there... Jacob always asks for his babychinno 😂 Shame we're on opposite sides of the world we could meet at various cafes!!😂
Isabelle is also in my bed every night!! She gives to bed in her cot and naps there but never spends the night there!

thanks girls he's got Bronchiolitis and got antibiotics poor baby ! I don't have Cruz in with me but only because he sleeps fine in his cot I use to have CJ in with me tho X

Oh no poor Cruz :( I hope the antibiotics make him better soon :hugs:

Poor cruz. Hope the antibiotics kick in quickly. Hope he sleeps better tonight.

Thank goodness for YouTube! 😆 Sometimes I feel like people are judging me when he's sitting there watching 'mummy's phone' but then I think, well at least we're out and I'm getting a minute to myself which makes me a nicer mum! Lol. I would so come and meet you at a cafe embeth! Can you imagine, two wriggly babies and two toddlers glued to the iPhone 😂.

We are meant to go to the US next week to see my in laws... Can't even wrap my head around doing it again. 😱

Whatever works Lucy! I'm in survival mode most of the time :haha:

CJ has an iPad bad mummy lol he loves watching you tube e watches some wierd stuff oh god Lucy bless u X

Poor cruz Donna, the the medicine works quickly xx

My toddler is forever on my phone watching you tube!! He watches trains, planes and lawn mowers!!!😂😂😜 my older two I have to fight to get them off it and keep an eye on which ever random video they be watching!!

You ll be fine with the journey Lucy... I'm very jealous! I love America and would love to go to Australia u get to go between both!! I'm having to settle for a week in Cornwall or Devon this summer holiday.. Love the West Country here.. Have been naughty and booked two weeks in Orlando at Disney again next year tho 😜 Xx

He won't settle for bed would you just have him in with you if it was you girls one night won't make him refuse to go back in cot will it I'm scared that he won't want to go bk in there and I'm scared my body temp will make him hotter X

If it was me I would.. He will probably naturally settle better if he feels you with him.. One night will definitely not turn him off his cot he ll be fine back in it once he feels better xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->