January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks Hun it's so sad when there poorly I'm going to bring him in with me when he wakes again which Probally won't be long X he goes right bk to sleep when I cuddle him X

I'd have him with you too Donna. He'll be able to feel you're close xx

Lol I'm so glad I'm not the only one with a YouTube toddler guru! 😂 He loves to watch surprise eggs being unwrapped.. Whatever works!! I'm with you being in survival mode Bev!

CJ loves watching those to Lucy lol! Now he's found this spider man and elsa from frozen little play thing omg he watches it over and over lol
Morning we was up around half 5 I didn't need to have him in with me in the end he did wake up lots but was happy for a cuddle and went back down won't hesitate to have him in with me if I ever need to tho thanks girls he keeps spitting his medicine out the monkey my kids normally love medicine so not use to this lol hope he feels better soon he seems slightly happier today for now lol X

Thanks hun! :)

Hope Cruz has a better day and is feeling better soon :)

Can't believe our babies are turning 6 months old Alredi ! Cruz is 6 months on Tuesday I've got to go shopping today I'm not looking forward to it
Ino it's really early but I'm so looking forwRd to Xmas and his birthday lol X
Hope mushy is doing ok X

Glad he was ok last night Donna hope he is ok today.. Isabelle has a really bad cold now she was unsettled yesterday evening ended up on me in the lounge eating my take away curry and avoiding dropping it on her was fun!

Lucy my middle son was obsessed with watching those surprise egg things omg I remember the never ending videos!
I can't wait until xmas either Donna.. I hope she is toddling around, my toddler walked at 9 months.. My sister returns from her year travelling with her boyfriend straight after xmas. Will be the first time she meets Isabelle can't wait!!

Aww that will be lovely Hun bet u can't wait to see her
CJ walked at 11 months and Chad walked at 10 months so I'm hoping Cruz will be the same and walking got Xmas X

He's been happier today only sick once I left him with my oh while I went shopping and he rung me saying. He had been sick
It's when he coughs he cries must be sore bless him
I've just put him to bed I don't no how long till he wakes up I hope it's less wake up calls than last night bless him he's had calpol antibiotics got snuffle babe on chest and feet and I've put the snuffle babe oil drops in a bowl of hot water in our room hoping that helps X

So he's been Awake about 3-4 items since he went to bed and I'm sat here sobbing I hate to admit it because ino he's poorly but I'm drained I just want him to sleep I feel like cracking up one thing I can't deal with is lack of sleep I can cope wv anything in the day I can't do it at night and past two nights have been rough I just need sleep and ino it's going to be another bad night ! :( I feel awful for moaning ino it's not his fault but it doesn't make it any easier to deal with he has all of a sudden decided he doesn't want to take medicine screams and spits it out I've never had a problem giving him calpol fair enough the antibiotics are vile but the calpol nope won't take that either he doesn't wNt a drink he just cries I cuddle him he fights me finally settles goes down and the same starts over
I just keep dreading and thinking please please don't let this be the new bed time thing x

Oh Donna :( I'm the same. I really can't cope with sleep deprivation either. You poor thing. Any chance you can nap in the day? It really is an awful feeling being up in the night every few hours. Don't feel bad, I'm exactly the same xx

So sorry you were so upset Donna :hugs: It's really hard when they just won't sleep :( I hope you can get a nap today :hugs:

Thanks for support girls he actually slept ok after those few wake ups he finally settled around half 9 slept til 3ish then woke a few times settled again at 5ish and woke at 7am he doesn't seem to bad today there always better in the day tho ain't they here's hoping he's on the mend because he hates the medicine lol. X

Glad Cruz slept ok and hope he's starting to get better now :)

Sorry you have not been getting much sleep Donna. Hope it continues to improve. x

Aww how adorable does Cruz look in your new photo! Hope he's feeling better soon.

Lack of sleep is awful :( it's so hard being a mum.

Thanks Hun :) he's been a lot happier today it's his cough bothering him bless him
It's ment to be chads sports day Tomoz doubt it will go ahead it's raining here now X

Glad Cruz had been happier today :)

Hope the rain holds off for the sports day!

Glad he's feeling a little better Donna it's awful when they're not their self and u don't get sleep. My toddler is currently coughing his guts up in bed so he ll no doubt be awake soon!

Fingers crossed for no rain on sports day, have my twos on Wednesday! Rain is constant at the moment is a nightmare hoping stops in time for 6 week break.

Off topic but am proud mummy tonight! We have been at my eldests football awards evening.. He was voted best player of the year by all the parents of the children he plays with!😀😀

Here he is with Isabelle! My big big boy!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26.9 KB · Views: 4

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79