January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Aww you must be super proud bless him :) I can't believe CJ is starting school in September I no I'll cry it feels like I just had him
Well Cruz went to bed at 6pm - didn't hear a peep til 2.15am quick bottle bk down til 6 he woke slightly before but was talking to himself so left him till 6 were up now hes had his bottle only drunk 3oz
Chad was crying last night and felt quite warm hope he's not getting ill. It's horrible when they all get ill
He's got a nursery trip to a farm tomorrow so hope Hess well enough to go X

I gave Cruz some toast this morning he was just staring at it and playing with it in hands didn't even attempt to put it to his mouth is that normal I can't remember from Chad X

Aww you must be so proud Embeth!

Saw the HV today and she finally measured Elizabeth, she is 69.5cm! On the 91st percentile. Both myself and DH are tall so not suprising.

Sounds a similar length to Isabelle except I'm 5'4 and dh is 5'8!! Not quite sure why she's so long!! My eldest is also really tall!!!

Aw embeth looks at your big big boy! 😍

Do you think they normally stay on the same percentile? My DS was always taller than average but Annabel is so short! 3-6 month grow suits are still a bit long on her! I'm from a really tall family (I'm 5f7..well almost!) and my brothers are 6f4 and 6f7!! And all my cousins and sister are really tall! I'm classified short in my family! But my DH is just a regular height. Anyway, im so curious to see how she grows. I'm kind of hoping she has a big growth spurt at some stage 😆

I think they can change centiles :)
Cruz slept well again 6pm - 3.30am and then up at 5.45am so early but can't moan when he's in bed for 6 lol
I think he's teething Chad got his tooth at 6 months and CJ the day he turned 7 months Cruz is 6 months old today! I'm sure his will be on the way soon ..

Craig my oh is going on a school trip with Chad today he run for his sports day yday in the daddy race and won
Chad wasn't really Intrested he's such a moody toddler lol X

They can change percentiles. James was born in the 91st percentile and is now between 25th and 50th!

Happy 6 months Cruz!

Lol love your moody toddler Donna 😂

I also have a moody toddler too! He will not play with other children runs scared!! I went to a cafe to meet my cousin today with a play area he is just pulling on me all the time asking for food and wanting my phone to watch YouTube!

Lucy my eldest was tall from the start he's now 9 and looks about 12! My middle one has always been about 50th, youngest boy started 91st and at neatly 3 is also 50th.. Isabelle is very long but I was tall
Until I got to age 11 and literally didn't grow!!!i definitely think they can change x

I went with Chad in the end Craig had CJ and Cruz !
Chad wouldn't stroke or feed the animals wouldn't play in the soft play area for a ages finally did but he really is moody x

Morning girls I had a great sleep and now feel even more tired how is that possible lol! Cruz slept 6pm - 3am bottle bk down til 6.30am and yet my eyes are stinging
X

Glad you had a good sleep. I sometimes feel worse the more sleep I get, doesn't make sense!

all ok here glad it's Friday 😉😉

I'm good thank you 😄 Kids break up next week it's going to be a long summer lol X

Holly finished nursery yesterday and I'm dreading trying to keep her occupied over the summer holidays!

My older 2 finish next Friday dreading having all 4 of them for 6 weeks!!!!

Cruz had been sleeping great again last night he woke twice tho and woke for a cuddle before that and he's been in bed since 6 tonight not a peep and now he's winging don't no why hope he's not getting ill again CJ has a cough ! Maybe could be teething also he was on his tummy this morning so maybe that's why he's u settled X

Just catching up, haha love the moody toddlers! Mine would also rather YouTube on my phone than play in a toy area! 😂

We are away over in America and its so nice to be back in summer!! Mind you the jet lag is annoying, we've been here 4 days and im currently sitting out with Annabel and have been since 3am. Argh!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->