January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Hope Cruz is better soon Donna :(

Hope you have a great time in America and recover from the jet lag soon Lucy!

Thanks he's been fine this heat is no good for him tho I'm a winter girl lol X.
Have fun in America Lucy X

I do like the nice weather but this heat is too much! We have been forecast 30 degrees tomorrow!

I like the sun when there is a nice breeze Cruz has being crying in bed think it's way to hot for him poor baby X

He settled right back of and slept til 3 then up at half 6 :) going to be hotter than Hawaii today so the weather says. X

Today will be sooo hot! Hope our babies aren't too hot today. James was a bit unsettled in the night with the heat I think xx

I've just got back from the nursery run and I'm so hot Alredi Cruz was. Crying on the way home poor baby they can't manage in this Heat
I can't manage let alone them lol lots of water today going to fill the pool up for the kids X

Welcome back to the States, Lucy :)

Hope the boys are having fun with the pool, Donna!

Well girls, I got my period back a couple days ago. I was hoping it'd stay away longer, like it did with my first kiddo, but I had a feeling it'd come back sooner as she's a better sleeper and goes longer at night without nursing. Hubby and I have been NTNP, but I think we're going to be preventing during ovulation for awhile. I don't think he's quite ready for another, and I'm enjoying having two at the moment lol.

Madelyn is still not rolling over, but she's trying to figure out crawling. She gets up on her hands and knees and rocks back and forth, or gets up on her hands and one knee and pushes herself forward. How often do babies hit stages "out of order" like that? When my husband was a baby he rolled and then walked, skipping the crawling stage. He had to be taught to crawl as he didn't learn it himself.

Hi all,

Hope all babies ok.. Not too unsettled with the sticky night heat at the moment.. I had my eldest up and down all night last night with a belly ache and sore throat then up at 6 with Isabelle so ready for bed tonight!

Pita Isabelle is still not rolling.. She doesn't really like
Being on her front at all and can roll to her back but not to her front. Sits well now though, I'd i put her in a reclining chair she pulls herself forward all the time.

Lucy.. Hope you're having a great time in the US.. Whereabouts are you? My sis and her boyfriend are currently in Texas and said its boiling there.. Hope the jetlag eases soon it was awful for us when we came
Back here from Florida xxx

Hi girls, we are currently in New Jersey on the beach. It's warm but nothing like NYC! We got the subway a few times and it was like a sauna down there. Spent some time walking Central Park which was lovely but also very hot! Heading over to LA to see some friends on the weekend which I'm looking forward to :)
Funny you ask about babies meeting milestones at different times Pita. I was wondering the same thing! Annabel can sit by herself and can scoot around but still won't roll. So weird! But I guess it's not that unusual? My nurse said as she seems so strong in being able to do other things she's not concerned with her not rolling yet.

Hope the English heatwave settles down soon!

Morning girls how are you all. Cruz was grumpy yday with the heat bless him
CJ had his graduation from nursery yday I can't believe he's starting school September where does the time to its there last day today before the summer holidays X

The time goes so fast doesn't it!
I'm so sad Holly has finished nursery now, especially as it took a year for her to settle in and I don't think she's ready for school at all!

It's sad when they have to make the big leap into school... My boys go into years 4&5 in September 😱😱😱 crazy two years and my eldest starts secondary school.. One year until Jacob starts nursery. I'm still trying to decide on somewhere to book for our summer holiday can't seem to make my mind up! Xx

Lucy your holiday sounds amazing! So jealous.. Enjoy LA!! Xx

Awww they grow up so quickly don't they I welled up when he was saying bye to his teacher she gave him a big cuddle and said she would really miss him and to enjoy big school made me so emotional ima big wuss lol just feels like he was only just a baby he's grew up far to quickly x

I put Cruz in his cot to nap this morning he was awake T half 5 monkey so at 7.15 I lay him in his cot thinkin would take a while nope he ljterally went straight to sleep not one peep he only slept 45 mins but I'm proud bet he won't do it again now it's the holiday I have to get him napping in cot and it's hard work trying to keep boys quiet for Cruz to nap plus he's so big for his bouncer now and tries to escape lol X

He's had three naps in his cot today not very long 45 40 and half hour I think but he went down no bother just tried to put him for his last cat nap of the day before tea and bath and bed he wasn't having none of it so he's asleep in his bouncer I don't mind the last nap I'm praying he will nap in cot Tomoz it will make life so much easier
Any ideas for lunch what are u giving we do finger food for lunch and I'm looking for ideas X

That's great Cruz will nap in his cot even just for short periods of time. James will only nap on me, which can be quite restrictive with getting housework done!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->