January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Isabelle seems to nap anywhere at the moment! Chair, high chair, may on the floor! She gets tired chats to herself for ages turns her head a lot and sleeps!

Not sure about finger foods Donna still only on a little yoghurt or baby porridge her and there.. Some days she's keen and others not interested.
She seems so big already and isn't burning it off as not mobile yet I think I won't push it until she seems really ready..the size of her my milk must be so calorific!!!

Lol aww bless her embeth

CJ was like that Bev would only sleep on me I bet Cruz won't do it again lol
Well I'm tired Cruz has gone back to 5am wake ups he was sleeping til 7am ! These babies never stick to plan lmao X I no I really can't moan even 6pm - 5am is great still 11 hours he's still waking in the night tho
We've swapped CJ and chads room around so cjs got the bigger room Cruz is going to go in with CJ soon we will put him in with Cruz as soon as there a bit older but chads hit at miss at bedtime and I don't want him messing around waking Cruz where as I no CJ behaves and goes to sleep lol X

Not to bad thank you Cruz has just wasn't impressed to be put in his cot to nap Probally as we were at Asda yday so he missed a nap in there and then wouldn't go in on the evening
He's settled tho hoping he has a good nap
You ok X.

Glad he had a nap in the end. I don't like it when James' naps get messed up as I always worry bedtime will take too long!
I'm ok thanks, had a nice day out in Formby yesterday :)

Aww I seen ur pictures looks fab X
He had nearly a two hour nap I can't believe I it not that morning nap his next nap woke up just before lunch he did cry for a couple of minutes but not a proper cry more of moan then went to sleep bless him X

Morning girls what time our are babies getting up now Cruz keeps waking at home 5 but he goes back down til 6ish wish he would just to til 6 Lol once he is again he going in with CJ X

Here he is 6 months old

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/9778DE4A-03CF-4EB0-9002-7C0241F9C662_zpsoxvk20mh.jpg

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/1CE3EBC2-2286-4F87-82E2-C61ED7DF79AB_zpskdowmiwi.jpg

https://i1305.photobucket.com/albums/s552/donnarobinson1216/Mobile%20Uploads/2016-06/DC1CBF77-B2FC-4070-AA0F-04322A4AE5F3_zpsin2zpu9f.jpg

https://s1305.photobucket.com/user/...C-4070-AA0F-04322A4AE5F3_zpsin2zpu9f.jpg.html

James wakes up between 6 and 7am but he's usually up quite a few times in the night.

Lovely photos, Cruz is so cute!

Great pics Donna xx

Isabelle wakes around 6 at the moment.. When my toddler stays asleep it's quite nice just me and her being up I sit in peace with a coffee while wh plays! Xx

Cruz is the same round about 6ish sometimes can be a bit earlier
He went 6pm - 4.20am had a few ounces and back down till almost 6 normally CJ is awake around about same time he's an early bird Chad use to wake early to be he sleeps til gone 7 now most days X

He's had three naps in cot today 45 mins this morning a hour and 45 min this after and a bout this evening I had to wake him from that one he's such a joy I'm normally waiting for baby stage to end but I'm sad knowing he's getting so big and is my last baby he gives kisses and opens his mouth wide for them lol X

Yay for the naps! Cruz is doing great. Aww how cute that he gives kisses :)

Beautiful photos Donna xx he's a handsome one!

We are back from the US, so happy to be home! It's 3am and were up for the day - not going to stress about try jet lag, I'll just make sure I sleep when they do and eventually it will work itself out.

I'm the same embeth, I like it when it's just me and Annabel up in the morning, quiet coffee and I get to watch tv ! Lol.

do you think babies get up earlier in summer with the early sunrise?

Hope you had a good time Lucy and get over the jet lag soon!

James has been so grumpy today. He's got a cold and is all congested and drooly. Not sure if he's teething as well. He's just crying non stop this evening and is so overtired but don't sleep. It's like going back in time a few months to how he used to be! :(

Hope ur over the jet lag soon Lucy
Aww Bev poor James hope he's ok It's hard work when there grumpy and crying esp when you don't no what to do to help.

Glad you had a nice time Lucy hope the jet lag passes quickly!!you
Re right just sleep when they do you ll soon be back to normal!

Hope James is soon back to himself bev sounds like teeth giving him problems xx

Dh had a day off today, I have eaten soooo
Much! We went fruit picking then to the park followed by the Waffle House for lunch.. I had a huge banoffe waffle with cream!! The we went out for dinner this evening and had a huge meal.. Feeling huge! I'm following the insanity work outs at the moment and my body aches so much hoping it balances out all my eating!
Isabelle enjoyed the park and watching her brothers pick fruit ����

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->