January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh dear is such a long day when they get up so early isn't it?! Isabelle woke just after 5 but I managed to hover her back off until 6.30 still makes the day so long especially when it's school holidays and I have 4 of them to amuse! X

Oh no, that's so early to wake up! :( Holly used to wake at that time every day and it really does make the day so long! :hugs:

Chad use to wake at around the same to I totally get its because they go to bed early and can only sleep so long but God even 6am would be better for me lol he has always gone to bed the same time but only recently just stared waking so early he goes bed at 6pm so ino come 5am that's 11 hours I no really can't moan but still do it really does make the days long plus he doesn't even eat much still I've just gave him wetabix he has a few spoons and then that's it sure my other boys loved food by now
Chad now wakes at gone 7 and he goes bed at half 6 only half hour later than he use to as a baby so
CJ wakes around 6 and he goes bed at half 7
I don't mind getting up at 6 but anything before is night time lol it's even worse wen its still dark outside and uno the world is asleep lol I would refuse to take him downstairs but he will only wake everyone X

Also makes it hard not to eat crap lol I got my stone and half award at slimming world now I'm now 2 stone 4lb lighter than I was when I got pregnant with Cruz 8lb till target X

It is so depressing when they wake up for the day and it's still dark! Hopefully Cruz will start waking a bit later soon.

You've done great with your weight loss, well done!

Hi ladies! Sorry I hardly ever post it's so hectic with 3 kids lol.

Olivia is doing great, she's 16lb 8oz, rolling from back to front, front to back. She's roll crazy!
She's eating breakfast and tea.
She had spaghetti bologgnese the other night and she went crazy lol.
I get nervous with the whole foods, but I done baby led weaning with my eldest daughter and I truly believe that's why she's not fussy unlike my son!

She has 2 naps a day, and goes to be 8.30pm then she wakes up at 7am.

Hope all your lovely babies are well, il read back some posts now xx

That's great Donna well done!!

Hi tash, glad to hear Olivia is doing so well 😉😀

Glad she's doin well Hun x

I hope mushy and frustrated are well
And I pmd blessed she is pregnant with number 9 bless her X
Some days I can barely cope wv three
Chad doesn't listen at all he's hard work x

Hi Tasha! Glad all is well X

In sitting here at 3am again with Annabel. Pitch dark here til 7 so it's going to be a very long day. I got sick on the flight home (it's a 14 hour flight and I was vomiting and had the chills) but I thought it was food poisoning but turns out it was a nasty bug as my toddler woke with vomit all over him and then continued to vomit 7 more times. I feel so bad for him, such a nasty bug. Annabel seems fine, think she would have got it by now if she was going to. So not a great day ahead here!

Wow, pregnant with number 9! 😱

There's a girl on here who had a baby about a month before me and I noticed she's pregnant again and she just found out it's a girl after having 3 boys! I'm excited for her!

Aww hope ur better soon Hun sickness bug is horrible

Wow bless I can't lie I'm still super jealous when I hear people are having girls but not enough to want another
I'm actually happy and content at having three boys now
Oh j feel pushed to the limit lately tho I don't no if CJ was just a good toddler or Chad is a naughty boy lol but he pushes my buttons
Everything is I don't want to
He doesn't listen you can tell him till ur blue in the face and he doesn't care nothing phases him what so ever
He smacks he is always fighting his brother he throws tantrums goes mad etc CJ was never like this X

Holly is a real handful too. She has always been high needs since she was a baby. She went through an awful stage when she was 3 with her behaviour. Even now she pushes me to the limit every day purely for a reaction and she wont play alone either so I end up playing with her or taking her to parks for hours just to entertain her. James is so easy in comparison!

My sicky boy has woken up asking for warm milk and chocolate cake! Haha. Guess he's feeling better! It's amazing how kids bounce back so quickly.

I know what you mean about difficult toddlers, mine goes through some very difficult phases.

Glad he's feeling better Lucy I hate sickness bugs.. This time last year we all had one I thought my pregnancy sickness had taken a turn for the worse until everyone else started throwing up!! It's always at night and always over the bed sheets!! Nightmare!!

I remember the feeling finding out we were having a pink one!😀 Now she's here and 6 months! Where does time go! My family all seem to think there will be a number 5 but nooo...think I'd lose my mind!

I'm with u all on the hard work Toddlers.. Jacob will be 3 in 6 or so weeks and he is such a handful just so full on I can't leave him with Isabelle for a minute through fear of him hurting her..
Yet she loves him he makes her laugh constantly and seems to adore him!

Morning girls 5.45 today and he must of woke Chad by babbling I've not brought Chad down yet tho he never wakes so early one I can cope with st this time lol
Think I'm starting my Xmas shopping today lol X

Hope Chad goes back to sleep!

Wow you're organised with the Christmas shopping!

Embeth my toddler is exactly the same! I worry about leaving them alone especially when he's tired. Today he hit hit her on the head with the monitor. But then other times he's so nice to her.. Doesn't seem to phase Annabel, she lights up when she sees him!

Wow! Christmas shopping, Donna!! Wish I was as organised as you! Can't believe she'll be turning one a few days after Christmas. 😱

He did go back to sleep I think lol I'm sure Cruz is sleeping to much in the day now he naps in cot he can have like nearly 4 hours sleep in the day
He's got a runny nose and had a sloppy nappy think he's teething to
Chad is the same he had his feet in cruzs face yday
Chad has been doing wee wees in potty past few days X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79