January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Wegle can you speak to your midwife?

I don't even have one yet. My booking in appointment isn't until 25 June when I will be 10+2. I've spoken to hubby and we've agreed that if I'm still bleeding by Thursday we will call the EPU again.

:hugs: wegle and blessed. Hope everything is okay for both of you.

Thanks everyone!

Wegle I hope everything is ok!! Prayed for you:hugs:

Afm I missed the call this morning, stupid phone was on silent. So when I called back they had to wait to call me back with scheduling. They finally called and I can either go to er or come in tomorrow at 2:30. Just decided to wait til tomorrow, since I would be waiting at the er for many hours. Hoping everything is ok.

Blessedmomma and Wegle, i'm Thinking of you guys and your little beans.

Blessed and wegle how everything is okay with you both!

I had my appointment today! I got to see the heartbeat and the little baby wiggling around! It was so awesome!

Welcome to all the new ladies. I think I have captured you all on the front page.

Blessed and Wegle, I hope that everything works out ok for you guys. I was terrified when I first had bright red bleeding, but five weeks later I am still (I think) hanging in there. I have my regular two week scan to check the hematomas tomorrow. I'm assuming that will be my last one before my 12 week scan on 23 June. Then I guess I won't have another until my 20 week scan. That will be a long wait!

I've had a bit of very mild nausea on a handful of evenings, but nothing to write home about. I'm desperately trying to nip my carb binging in the bud. Last week's food of choice was a grated cheese, crisp and salad cream sandwich, usually eaten around 10am or 9pm! My husband was pretty disgusted at this "barbaric" choice of food.... :haha:

So I had been getting some brown spotting and started turning red. Then today it started flowing super heavy. Like I bled through a pad in less than hour. I feel like crap with a headache but initially thought that was because of being in the hot sun all day for work. And the bleeding had large clots or the like. I'm feeling super nauseous also. So pretty sure I'm out... 😢

I'll call in the morning to check so hopefully I can know for sure

It's kind of weird because this is about the time my period would show up!

Sorry to hear about the ladies having the stress of bleeding! I keep readings of many stories of woman bleeding, even heavily, and having successful pregnancies! Praying all is well with you all!!

I've had a bit of very mild nausea on a handful of evenings, but nothing to write home about. I'm desperately trying to nip my carb binging in the bud. Last week's food of choice was a grated cheese, crisp and salad cream sandwich, usually eaten around 10am or 9pm! My husband was pretty disgusted at this "barbaric" choice of food.... :haha:

:rofl:

My eating habits have turned into that of a teenager! I have disgusted myself and I going to make a huge effort to eat healthier todAy! I ate toast, noodles, bowl of Thai curry and rice, blt sandwich, 2 packets crisps, chocolate, pasta and leek bake with garlic bread in ONE day! I 9 stone going on 20! I am going to make a huge effort to eat an egg a day and many more salads, veg and no processed crap! I am craving fresh food already today so I hope my bad habits are going! So hard to eat healthily when you have a rank taste in the mouth and feel like crap!

Had my 7 week scan yesterday and saw heart beat and little bean doing well! They put me a day ahead and due date at 25th February, but I know it is 26th. So pleased and I burst into tears when she said you could see the heart beat :wacko: Told husband's family as they were babysitting kids and will do an email to mine today- sounds boring but we have 11 babies on just my side and a huge family so I am not in the mood to do a big announcement! My mum acted like we were announcing our first, she is so excited even though it will be grand child number 11 and SIL also due, in October! ��

Sorry about the bleeding hun . Big hugs . .
I'm still barely eating proper food only junk. Can't wait til the nausea passes. 3 weeks today till my 12 week scan d seems ages away.
My cousin has her 20 week scan today she's already got a boy hoping for a girl. I'm so jealous can't wait to find out what I'm having lol. Only just over 6 weeks till we can have a gender scan exciting .
My kids both have a bad cough and I've woke up with a sore tthroat x

So sorry TTduck. Prayers being sent your way. Xx

AFM...I have finally booked a private early scan. I have one tomorrow at lunchtime to check on baby. Mainly for piece of mind to make sure their is a little heart beat. As other than pulling/cramping/slight sicky feeling I have no other symptoms....Will let you all know how it goes. Xx

Fingers crossed the bleeding stops. :hugs:

That cheese and crisp sandwich sounds amazing! :haha: my eating habits are like a kid too, yesterday I had chicken, chips and beans for tea... And I've just had a bowl of coco pops sat in the garden! (ahhh I do miss my post work, sunny evening glass of wine!) on the plus side I'm loving pineapple and strawberries so it's not all bad.

Fingers crossed the bleeding stops. :hugs:

That cheese and crisp sandwich sounds amazing! :haha: my eating habits are like a kid too, yesterday I had chicken, chips and beans for tea... And I've just had a bowl of coco pops sat in the garden! (ahhh I do miss my post work, sunny evening glass of wine!) on the plus side I'm loving pineapple and strawberries so it's not all bad.

Don't forget the Heinz salad cream... It's a key ingredient ;-)

got in to see a doc and got blood work ordered for hcg and progesterone. got a scan scheduled for tomorrow. it was weird to have everyone at the doctor's office saying congratulations when I'm not even sure if the little bean is still there. still getting heavy bleeding with clots off and on. luckily my supervisor is ok with me working from home today!

all your cravings are making me hungry! I'm so hungry but not feeling great eating!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->