January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

ttcduck- i hope everything comes out ok!! :hugs:

lesh- i hope your scan goes well also :hugs:

afm- had my scan and i have a subchorionic hematoma. i have mixed feelings about it since i have had one before. i do remember reading that the majority of them are harmless and go away on their own. but the one time i had one it was big and i bled a lot. then at the end of the pregnancy i almost lost my son due to the placenta pulling away where the sch was. his amniotic fluid went crazy low and they induced just in time. he was born gasping for air and now has speech problems which are usual for babies born after placenta abruption. im really just hoping this one is small enough that it wont have a huge impact on this pregnancy and wont be a concern

Thankyou blessedmomma. Glad at least baba was okay in there, Fingers crossed the bleeds will stop. Xx

Glad scan went ok hun I'm sure it will disappear on It's own. 20 days till my 12 week scan and counting g lol. My cousin had her 20 week scan yday she's having g another boy she already has one. I got a feeling mine will be another boy I have two already lol. I don't mind as long as there healthy but I would love a girl as this is defo my last x 10 weeks Friday! X

Hi ladies....Well Scan went amazing I was very nervous but the lady who scanned me was extremely enthusiastic! Baby's heartbeat was great and we saw it flickering away! Baby even moved for us. I am measuring 2 days ahead so officially 8w2days but gonna wait for 12 weeks scan to confirm this. They didn't even have to go internal. Xx Here's the pic. You can see the head to the right and a little arm bud forming. Xx

WIN_20150610_172745.jpg

Thankyou Ladies. I am so relieved. Still thinking cautiously and waiting for the 12 week scan to be able to relax fully. Xx

so nice heather!!!!

im so jealous of you that already have your 12 week scan scheduled. my next appt is just the ob, on june 18, so 10 weeks for me. and i know they will schedule it after that, but i wish i had a date already!!! :brat:

So I have my blood test on Monday and then 2 weeks after is my 12 week check up and normally he checks bub which is exciting not only that but we will know bubs sex then :D super excited

Hi ladies. Had my scan today and didn't find anything. Just have to figure out if it's complete or if I'll need a d&c. My blood work showed low progesterone so I'll need to get that checked right away next time. Even though it sucks to lose a baby I still feel blessed that I can get pregnant and am sure I will have another eventually.

Best of luck to you all. Hope all is well with you and your little ones!

So sorry TTDuck
hope ur Ok girls. I can't stop eating rubbish. I can't eat much proper food but a load of junk lol. I'm already bigger with a bmi of 31 so really need to stay healthy x

10 weeks tomorrow :)

Thought I'd share some pics
me pregnant with Chad day b4 I was due
pregnant with cj 40+10 day I was induced
my big boy cj who is three
my baby Chad who had his first hair cut yday :)
And me how I'm starting out. Hate being so big x

Attachments

• 1day2 go x.jpg
    1day2 go x.jpg
    26.7 KB · Views: 6
  • 1 Day b4 he was born x.jpg
    1 Day b4 he was born x.jpg
    17.5 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150517_144621.jpg
    20150517_144621.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 6
  • 20150610_161408.jpg
    20150610_161408.jpg
    18.9 KB · Views: 7
  • 20150414_092855.jpg
    20150414_092855.jpg
    17.6 KB · Views: 8
So sorry to hear that duck :(

I got my letter in the post yesterday for my 12 week scan, however I'm switching hospitals so don't know if I will go or not, it's not until 1st July so will hopefully hear from my new hospital before then, if not I'm going to go anyway! Just want to see baby again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->