January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thanks bev!xx had a lovely birthday yesterday are far too much!

How's everyone doing?? Isabelle is better now no more temp which is good. My back is killing me though!! It's always a bit off when in carrying babies around but she's so heavy and with her not moving yet it keeps just giving way and getting stuck so painful! I really need her to become a little more mobile soon.. I weighed her at home and think she's about 23/24lbs!!!!

Been up some 5ish here she's such an early riser by 9pm
Every night I'm exhausted.. Just housework for me today xx

Glad you had a good birthday and glad Isabelle is feeling better :)

James is going through quite a clingy phase at the moment. I think the novelty of being able to get into everything has worn off and now he's not that happy to entertain himself for too long before he's crying and clinging to me again!

Isabelle is a good weight �� Seren got weighed last Thursday and was 17lb 5 Oz which is right on the 50 percentile.

I'm exhausted too after our week of sickness.

Spring is here and I really need to sort out my eating habits. It's one of the few things (other than my beautiful kids of course) that gives me instant joy and happiness. I sound terrible but I guess I am.

Seren is also quite clingy. She doesn't like to be put down much. But she's so cute and adorable that I oblige.

Yay for a happy birthday embeth!

Annabel wants to be picked up all the time too but then as soon as I hold her she reaches for something and wants to be somewhere else. I'm ready for her to start crawling now.

Isabelle is also very clingy at the moment.. I think that's why my back is so bad.. I have noticed she is much better at sitting amusing herself
If I'm not in the room.. I walk in she starts moaning and wants me to pick her up!! She so cute though I just do what she wants!

Anyone else so tired at the moment?? It's nearly 9.30 here and as usual I can't keep eyes open!! Have been like it all afternoon.. Wander if it's the 5am wake up calls!

Sorry you're tired too bev.. Isabelle woke at 5.20 and she has just gone back to sleep on me! She has music train this morning so glad she's having a nap otherwise she'd be grumpy!

Anything before 6am is just not classified morning in my book! 😂

Still nighttime! It was dark when we got up, it's so depressing!

Hi girls hope ur ok Cruz woke at 5.45 today 5am is so rubbish :( esp now it's dark at that time lol. Cruz fell asleep on the school run so he's napping in his pram he wil be awake soon never naps long in there lol.
I did some more xmas shopping yday I am beyond excited lol. Got most of chads toys Cruz has 8 so far :) x

It's starting to get light here in the mornings so at least it feeeeeels like it's later!

I've noticed the Christmas stuff is out now in the shops, I know I should get some lights for the tree as the good ones seem to sell out but I haven't yet. I think this will be the first Christmas my DS knows what's going on, last year we opened his presents on the 27th as we just didn't have time and he had no idea! 😂

I love love love Christmas! My sis who's been travelling all year is coming back as a surprise for everyone in November so she ll be around which will
Be lovely and she ll meet Isabelle for the first time! So excited!!

I haven't bought a thing yet.. I fear this will
Be the last year my eldest and possibly my 8 year old too believes in Father Christmas so need to make the most of it! Although the to be honest it will be a little cheaper when they don't.. A sack of presents from us and a sack from Santa is expensive!!my eldest asked for a ps4 and is said u can't get a Manchester United kit if you get that.. He said I'll ask Santa!!😳😳😁

My Dh birthday today! He's 35! Getting old! 😅 Excuse to treat ourselves to a cuppa at Costa and some birthday cake!!

Happy birthday to you DH embeth! He's a baby compared to mine! 😂 That's fun you both have birthdays so close together. I think you should have a martini instead of a cuppa! 😉🍸

Hope he has a lovely day embeth :)
We're Manchester United fans in our house to :) lol I'm dreading when the boys are all older and want really expensive gifts lmao we alredi spend a fortune . Cj is really excited this year really believes in santa and understands more he keeps asking how santa comes down the chimneys lol I'm so excited and can't wait think I'm buying a new tree again seem to get a new one every year not looking forward to Cruz messing with it lol
We was up at 5.30am today
Chad was awake at 5 I didn't let him get up I don't no why he's waking so early again it seems to have been since we have been potty training x

We are Man United fans too :)

Sorry Chad woke so early :(

James has a cold. He was awake for 3 hours in the night but seemed happy enough. Since we bedshare and he has the sidecar cot I can't just leave him to crawl around it in the night in case he crawls off the bed. Thinking of getting my husband to get the travel cot down from the attic so I can put him in that cot in Holly's room (since she doesn't sleep in there) if it happens again and he can crawl around in that for a while in the night if he's happy enough to!

Oh no Bev! I think it's a good idea to get the travel cot out in case he's up again in the night. You must be exhausted! 😵

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->