January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

He was so happy, lol. The only time he cried was when I tried to hold him because he got so frustrated. It's hard when they think it's playtime in the middle of the night!

Bless him
Cruz had me up twice last night and up at 5.15am
I am so tired lately
I don't want to keep getting up so early but it's hard to keep him up later at night with the boys bedtimes being 6.30 and 7.30 I don't no where Cruz would fit in
Roll on when I actually get a decent nights sleep I hate wishing time away but I'm looking forward to when he's a bit older x

I am always wishing time away too, it's hard not to when you're so tired :hugs:

I remember with my DS the first time I got a decent sleep, I think he was about 13 months, I felt like a different person!

How is James Bev? Cold getting better?

5.15 is too early Donna!

Cj was an awful sleeper he slept with me til he was around 1 and then would wake for hours on end in the middle of the night he slept better Around 2 then started sleeping thru
Chad was a brilliant sleeper slept thru from 11ish months I think never had any problems with his sleep
Cruz isn't a terrible sleeper normally it's the early mornings that kill me lol x

Hi girls,

Hope everyone's ok? Half 6 here sitting having a coffee with Isabelle playing and the rest of the house asleep! As always on a Saturday! Can't remember the last time I got to stay in bed past 7 am.. Dh never gets up with her at the weekend!!xx

James has been awake on and off since 5.30am. As soon as I try to go back to sleep he wakes up again!

Morning girls 5.20 Cruz has been awake since we got up at 5.40 and now chads waking early again so he's been up since half 6 they've all woken up wiTh a cough and cold it's never ending there always I'll wen there at school and poor Cruz gets it x

Hope your kiddies get better soon Donna. Annabel has a very snotty nose so much so that last night at midnight I got her baby swing out of the garage (had to esemble it!) and she slept in it. So snotty when she lay down she couldn't breath!

Daylight savings starts tonight here so we put the clock forward. Hope bag goes ok!

Hope the babies all sleep well tonight and don't get up before 6am!

So both my kiddies didn't sleep until 9.30pm tonight. We went to the next town an hour away and they had a nap at 4.30pm. At least they're asleep now.

My little brother and his fiance had their first baby yesterday. Still awaiting on the name.

I hate when they nap late in the afternoon, spud! It's 10.40pm and annabel is still up.. she went down at 530 and I thought that was for the night but no, she thought it was a nap! Argh!

Enjoy the newborn cuddles with your nephew 😊

Cruz is so poorly :( he keeps coughing and crying was in bed for 5pm but has been crying on and off cj and chad have a bad cough aswell
I think I'm going to have to sleep in Cj's bed tonight and let cj sleep in my bed with his dad because Cruz won't settle and don't want them disturbing each other I would just have Cruz in my bed with me but our room is right next to chads and he wil no doubt disturb him it's hard work in alredi so tired and in for a long night x

Sorry they're both not well :( I hope tonight goes okay and everyone gets enough sleep :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->