January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

He slept 6.30-9.30 I've been trying to get him bk of since he keeps waking crying :( x

Hope your night gets better Donna. Hopefully you can get a nap in tomorrow? Being so tired is the worst 😕

Thanks Hun chads starting now won't stay in bed Cruz finally went sleep and Chad woke him I could cry 😭 the joys ay! One thing I'm looking forward to is when I actually get a decent nights sleep . X

Nothing better than a decent nights sleep! 😴😄

I've been awake almost all night he's slept on off in with me didn't want a drink or anything x

Hope they're all better soon Donna... When my eldest two were younger they used to have constant colds/bugs from school. Not so much anymore and in hoping that Jacob won't be so bad when he starts as he would have been exposed to it all from them.

Sorry for all these non sleeping babies! Isabelle is an early riser but generally sleeps through apart from a stir around 10pm where I feed her for 2 mins and she goes back off.. She still shows no signs at all of being able to move!!! X

Sorry you've been awake nearly all night Donna, you must be exhausted :hugs:

Holly was sick twice in the night. I am hoping it's not a stomach bug :( James woke up a few times but settled really easily, he seemed very sleepy which is not like him so I'm hoping he doesn't catch anything too :(

Thanks girls aww hope there ok bev
Cruz is having a nap at the minute . He's been smiling and not to bad this morning I don't no wether to go to the walk in centre we will be there hours tho and it's quite far away I don't drive either . Ino they won't do anything if it's not an infection I might see how he goes throughout the day . If he starts wheezing bad I'll take him to a&e that's what I was advised last time .
Normally he's quite a good sleeper really barr the early mornings but he goes to bed early I can't expect him to go bed at 6pm and sleep til gone 7 lmao x I'm hoping he will be back to sleeping once he's better it's one thing after another . x

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/AD443175-DC36-4E7D-AC8E-62FDCA87690E_zpsg9uoljaf.jpg

Here is my baby today still managing to smile and u can see his tooth x

He melts my heart :) ❤️ X I can't believe they will soon be one x

Hope Holly is ok, Bev and James doesn't get it. Xx

Aww look at Cruz! 😍 He's got the most beautiful dark eyes. Gorgeous!

So sorry to hear that Donna. I hope he's OK. Hope he's better soon :hugs::hugs:

Oh no! Let us know how he goes Donna. Thinking of you xx

Thanks girls they let us home about 9.45pm last night they was going to keep him in but he peeked up after the nebuliser and oxygen
They sent us home with steroids and an inhaler poorly boy x he slept well tho thank god x

Although saying that he didn't get to bed til 10pm and was stil awake 5.05 for the day I managed to get him in with me and r went back to sleep til 6.15 x

Glad they let you home and I hope he's better soon :hugs:
Sorry he still woke so early despite going to bed late!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->