January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Ha ino I think I just have early risers! This is why they go to bed early at least that way there well rested! :) he seems a lot better today. It was so sad and scary tho they rushed us right thru to high care because he was wheezy so bad x

Aww that must have been so scary :(
Glad he's a bit better today :)

How scary Donna! I'm glad they looked at him quickly. Do they know what caused the wheezing?

Nope they didn't say just that it's very common he's had bronchlitis a few times the nurse did say maybe it's developing to asthma but could just be his age etc they don't diagnose asthma while there so young she said x

How scary Donna so glad he's ok now xx

Isabelle is such a grump today! She woke for the day at 4.45!! Had gym babes where she was grumpy and she's moaning now! She's normally such a happy thing think she must be super tired.. I know I will be later!!

I have a photo shoot booked for the 4 of them Wednesday need to find something nice to put them in and have no idea what.. Xx

Sorry Isabelle is in a grump :(

The photoshoot sounds lovely :)

Thanks bev, she's sleeping now.. Thank god! Having a well deserved cuppa!

The photo shoot is so i can get a big canvas of them all up on the wall! Xx

So glad Cruz is getting better 👍🏻😊

Aww the photo shoot will be great! I'm tempted to get one too, I only take photos on my iPhone so they're not good quality. Has the photographer suggested what the children should wear?

No she hasn't been very helpful at all in that way! I'm going to go to gap later and try and get some matching knitwear for the boys I think and something cute for Isabelle! I was given an £80 voucher from my sis for the place I'm going, the actual prints are so expensive so I hope Isabelle and Jacob co operate!

Up early again today.. so tired.. any of you ladies who are breastfeeding had periods yet?nothing for me but I get so hormonal and emotional!!

I keep thinking my period is coming as I get so PMS-y but then it doesn't. Plus I've got some pimples and sometimes when I feed it hurts! I've been getting discharge which makes me think maybe I'm ovulating? Not sure what's going on!

I want a canvas of my kids to :)
I've woken up with a sore throat boo lol!
I don't breast feed so no help there x

Hope you're feeling better soon Donna.

I haven't got my period back yet. I got it back at around 16 months postpartum with Holly, so hoping for that long again.

I've caught Holly's stomach bug :( And I've got to look after two kids while my dh sleeps all day after his night shift. James is into everything, every time I turn my back he's doing something he shouldn't be!

Oh no! You poor thing Bev, hope it's a 24 hour bug. So hard looking after little ones and being sick 🙁

Poor u bev, hope u feel better soon x

I've had no discharge at all since having Isabelle Lucy, had a spell a while ago of bad period cramps but nothing came of it and not had them
Since so who knows what my body's up to.. defo have some kind of hormonal surges tho with my moods!!

My discharge is like that ovulation kind and it's STILL coming. And I'm so hormonal. And have pimples.. its driving my crazy! I kind of hope my period does comes so I can get passed with overly hormonal stage.

Hope you're feeling ok Bev xx

embeth, i hope you get great pictures at the photo shoot! I'd love to do a family shoot, i think that'd be great for Christmas cards.

Morning girls 5.30am we were up here we got a bit more sleep last two mornings as I got him in with me and he went back to sleep but he was being loud this morning and I didn't want him waking chad up didn't work and he woke up
chad has been waking in the night and waking super early again no idea why
He use to be a early riser that stopped and he was sleeping Till at least 7
He never got out his bed either up til recently even in a morning he would stay in bed and shout us now he keeps getting up opening his door he has a stair gate on there so shouts over and it's driving me mad he wakes more then Cruz some nights no idea why he had that patch where he was waking before but he started sleeping thru again I hope he's back to sleeping soon x
Cruz only woke once in the night he woke up cold tho he sleeps in a sleeping bag to x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->