January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Feeling much better now thanks :)

Hope Chad stops waking in the night Donna. That must be exhausting especially with Crux waking so early too :(

Hope ur well girls Cruz has learned to properly pull himself up in his cot now and can pull to stand on the sofa and stood up his walker today I'm dreading this bit because they just stand up every time u put them to bed and I can't manage with messing about at bed time lol x

Well done Cruz!
James rarely pulls up at bedtime so fingers crossed that you might get away with that with Cruz too!

How is he feeling today?

He went to sleep and didn't stand up he has a sleeping bag for bed so hopefully will put him of lol . I can't remember chad pulling up at bedtime really he was a such a good sleeper :)
He threw up all over me this morning at 5am but I think it's because he's all bunged up and I gave him a bottle and lay him down with me and he was coughing he seems much better tho bless him. X

Aww Cruz xx.

Annabel has not much interest in crawling but she loves to stand is can cruise and transfer now! Maybe she'll skip crawling!? Hope not!!

Bless her clever girl some babies never crawl !
Chad was 10 months when he started walking mad to think that's only next month for Cruz !
Cruz woke about a hour ago at 1.30am that was from 6pm so not to bad but he's now woke again at 2.30am babbling away he is so loud he's in the same room as cj and I can hear him from my bedroom even without the monitor he needs to go back to sleep before he wakes up the house ! X
He had a 2.5 hour nap today but that shouldn't affect him it ended at 2.30pm plenty of time before bed x

Well done Cruz and annabel! Isabelle still
Is not moving anywhere!she doesn't seem to even want to crawl anywhere.. if I put her on her front she ll moan and move backwards!turn to her back! She loves to stand and take steps but can only do it holding my hands. Is this normal do you think?? Her fine motor skills seem good.. she claps and waves now..we went to Jacobs tumble tots yesterday.. she was lapping away at the right time then trying to copy the drum action.. so cute!!

I had an awful nights sleep! I'm worried Jacob has worms!! For a few nights now he has been going crazy about his bum hurting.. from
The way he is acting I think he means itching.. nothing there to see and he pops fine?? Was awake for hours last night.. have treated whole family for worms not sure about Isabelle and myself tho as not supposed to Take when feeding and she's too young?? On top of that Isabelle has an awful cold is is waking at 4 for the day now!! X

Hope Cruz went back to sleep!

Holly never liked being on her front either. Once she did start crawling was fine.

Sorry about the worms. Kids bring all sorts home don't they! I don't think babies can take the treatment for it but best to talk to the pharmacist. Hope they're gone soon!

Cruz can't clap or wave yet he claps if I do it with his hands but not by himself. He went back to sleep after about half a hour so wasn't to bad x

Glad he went back to sleep :)

James waves but doesn't clap.

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/32B12598-989F-4CBE-83A4-D6AF07A41D2B_zpskzfsw64n.jpg

Can't take my eyes of him 😂

https://i484.photobucket.com/albums/rr205/donnarobinson1214/Mobile%20Uploads/8051DDA9-5D03-4FE5-AA98-FDBC353DCF2B_zps7oriq0wp.jpg

So cute Donna! They all do different things at different times don't they.. she is starting to try pull herself up and moving more just not actually getting anywhere!

Xx

My baby has clapped and waved today! Probz won't do it again for weeks lol x

Madelyn cut her first tooth the other day! She doesn't clap or wave yet.
Lucy, my husband skipped crawling when he was a baby, went from rolling to pulling up and walking.

How cute is Cruz!! Looks very cosy at your house Donna 😊

Oh that's interesting Pita, maybe Annabel will do the same. I think she watches her big brother and obviously he doesn't crawl so she doesn't want to either! How are you feeling?

Hope the potential worm situation is ok embeth!

All good here, it's the weekend! Yay!

Haa thanks girls . Thanks Lucy I want to re decorate it hasn't been done long I'll have to wait til after xmas lol .
Cruz keeps waking at 5 I keep getting him in with me and he goes back of til 6 the clock go back the end of the month and I'm dreading it I really am I'll be at 4am lol
He went to bed at 6.15 last night woke at 1.30 then woke at 5 when I got him in with me
I've ordered my shopping online so don't have to go out it's to cold lately lol.
My oh come out with this the other day 'i think we should try for another baby after ur implant comes out I said I don't think so he said I want a girl I said I thought u wasn't bothered we haven't got a girl
He said I'm not really but seeing all this little girls makes me think wonder what ours would look like .
It was me that wanted a girl he was happy with having just boys .. it kind of annoyed me even tho it shouldn't because I want a girl so why isn't he allowed to lol but ive come to peace with it I'm happy to live my life with my boys I really don't want any more kids I want to enjoy the rest of my life and to be honest I feel pushed to my limit with three sometimes I don't think I could handle a fourth . I can't never say never as I could change my mind but we would probably only have another boy anyway lol x

Aww that's understandable that you feel like that :hugs:
Exciting that you may have a #4 one day though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->