January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

ttcduck im so terribly sorry. praying for comfort and strength for you :hugs:

donna- you have some adorable boys and you really look fab :)

i was thinking of doing a bump pic even though it looks like chub and bloat at this point and not a proper bump. i figure if i do one now i can have something to compare to

Thanks blessed :) what's ur name again hun?
I've taken a bloat pic lol. It is only fat bt i like to see it change lol. X

Sorry to hear that, TTDuck, I hope you're doing okay.

A pipe burst under my house, flooding the crawl-space, so I spent a good portion of yesterday carrying buckets of water away from the house. My shoulders are feeling it today! Luckily I had a bunch of people helping, my two brothers, sister, dad and hubby. And my dad and brother replaced the pipe, so it's all fixed now.

9 weeks tomorrow and my first Dr appointment is only 11 days away! Yay!

Donna- my name is Melissa :)

Pita- bet you're so sore!!! Glad it's all fixed though :hugs:

I just got the call from my ob about the sch. Total pelvic rest. No extra walking, exercise, and my hubs favorite (sarcastic undertones) no sex. And I took a 10 week bump pic today, actually 9+5 but close enough. I've lost quite a bit of weight from morning sickness but still have chub so I'm sure that's what most of the bump is, but it will be nice to compare.

image.jpg

Beautiful pic Melissa! I love those kind of skirts, but I'm always too tall for them!

Lovely bump Heather! I'm still definitely in the bloat stage

Just thrown up for the first time this pregnancy, yey :dohh: it's my own fault as I've hardly eaten all day, feel better now I've eaten.

so cute heather! i'm on #8 and i definitely show earlier. but also when i weigh more it takes longer to show than when i start out smaller. you look tiny so i definitely could see your bump showing earlier. just my opinion from seeing myself pregnant so many times. i have started out pregnancies a size 2 and anywhere up to size 12 depending on how long went between them. so i know this to be true for me.

lilly- sorry you got sick :( i cant wait for 1st tri to be done...

Lovely bump heather. Xx

AFM...I am worried as woke up fine, Went for a wee and then got back into bed and had 3 lots of cramping managed to release some wind and it seemed fine but then got out of bed and the cramping was harsh, with strong backache! It only lasted 30 mins and I took some painkillers to ease it and it was gone. But now I am very achy. Although I am constipated as I have managed to go 2 times today but with a struggle. Really hoping bubs is okay. :( Xx

I'm sure everything is fine lesh, the bad cramping is most likely from the gas and constipation, I know cramps can worsen when things get backed up and can't evacuate properly :( another joy of pregnancy. Have you tried any laxatives to help? I think malox is safe during pregnancy. I hope your discomfort passes soon!

Nothing much to report here. It's almost boring haha no bump, still in my pre pregnancy jeans, actually, I lost 4 lbs in 1st tri, that has never happened in any of my past pregnancies

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->