January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's cute your oh said that about having a little girl - I don't think mine would ever notice girls stuff!! You've got 3 pretty close together, you could plan to wait a few years and then give it a go? Your boys are so handsome, you'll have a gorgeous girl or another handsome boy.

Hi girls, hope you're all having a good wkend.. busy busy today with football, dog walks, shopping then out to eat tonight.. Isabelle and Jacob had me up last night at various times so shattered now! I still have seen no evidence of yucky worms but am convinced that was/is the problem.. no moaning so far tonight just waiting for the moan from Jacob! Fx the medication and cleaning has worked!!

That's a cute thing for your oh to say Donna xx my dh was never fussed.. I always used to say to him do u want a girl and he just always said.. I do for you! She's already got him wrapped around her little finger tho!����

Glad no signs of worms Hun
Well I asked him if he was serious yday he said he was joking and seeing what I would say lol I think he would like a girl deep down tho yeh he's never been fussed and always wanted boys he's the same tho wanted a girl for me x
I may change my mind one day yeh Lucy I couldn't do another short gap
Is it terrible that ino want to focus on me ! I want to get Donna back I miss her I love being a mum but sometimes I feel like that's all I am! I want to be able to study I think I want to go to uni I'm looking forward to having no nappies no bottles sterilisers etc! Being able to go out without taking so much stuff
Normally as my baby turns two I'm having another it will be wierd not to this time but I'm looking forward to future ! X ino everyone expects us to try again for a girl like my boys aren't good enough when they are x

I totally understand what you're saying Donna. I feel the same way, sometimes I really miss old Lucy. I also want to go back to uni! What are you interested in studying?

I'm not sure really I'd like to be a nurse or a midwife. Also maybe a teacher I'm really not sure
I did so well in school I got 12 gcse a-c I went to college to do my alevels messed around was to busy getting drunk and messing around I only did a year and left really regret it ! X

I'm a primary teacher and would love to be a nurse/midwife 😂. Have you looked into applying for courses? I'm looking at studying some biology/anatomy subjects next year.

Lol great minds haa I haven't really looked into it much ino it will probably take me years but as long as I get there ay :) I'll have to start looking I won't be able to to start until Cruz is in nursery I don't think but that will come so quickly x
Aww what age do you teach x

I'm not sure if I told you all cj got pupil of the week last week so he clearly isn't a bad kid lol he hasn't any trouble since the punching incident lol x

It's flew by hasn't it Cruz is 9 months on Wednesday! There growing so fast ! X

I've taught reception and grades 1-4. Loved reception the best! I figure if I start doing some nursing/midwifery subjects then one day I'll get a degree, even if it take me many years. Look into it Donna!

I sent my resignation off to the school I work at on Friday.. quite sad but feel it's the right thing.. i am going to start doing my personal training qualification after xmas and a bit of supply teaching here and there.. plan to go back into teaching in a couple of years.. funny u both interested in midwifery type things, I've debated with doing that for years.. bit put off by the shifts and being back at uni for 3 years tho. Think it would be such a rewarding career to go into tho..

Xx

Aww bless you embeth! What is your name ? Beth? I don't like always calling you by ur username but don't no what u prefer to be called . I've just come to bed after watching X factor I'm shattered hoping for a good sleep although Cruz has been stiring so Hoping I don't have a bad night with him! What temperature is right for a house girls ? I set my thermostat to 20 but it rarely comes on when it's on 20 and it still doesn't feel warm enough to me but when I set it to 21 I get boiling hot so can't win! I don't want to make the boys to hot or to cold Cruz sleeps in a 2.5tog sleeping bag a long sleeve vest and a baby grow x

Always best to follow your gut embeth. Supply teaching and doing your personal training qualification sounds like a great mix and balance.

Donna I don't like the house too warm so I set the heater to 16 degrees. I hate sleeping when it's too hot!

We haven't switched the heating on here yet but probably won't be too long now!

My names Emily, Donna 😉 It is a bit strange using usernames after talking for so long!!

I have no idea what our hearing is.. we have one of those ones that sets in automatically at certain temps and that we can turn on when we're out so it's nice and warm when we get home!😉

Got gym babes with Isabelle, a trip to the post office and lots of housework
To do today, the excitement never ends here!!! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"