January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I've been meaning to go to the post office for a week now! 😂 I find it one of the hardest places to take a toddler and baby 😬

Thanks Donna!

It all ran quite smoothly at the post office Lucy!

Bev.. gym babes would be a lot of fun if Isabelle could move anywhere!!🙄😉

Cruz is napping at the moment
Daddy has gone to get cj from school chad had his nursery pictures today and I was told his was the best all the staff love him!
His key worker adores him and when I told her he will be going to a different nursery from 3 she was so sad and trying To convince me to let him stay to be honest I don't want to move him he's settled so well there after such a rough start but it's so tough doing two school runs to two different places he would go to the school nursery from next April so would be easier x

He is shame I can't say the same about bedtime he screamed the place down tonight for bed x

Totally understand moving him Donna. Bet he wins the hearts of the teachers in the new nursery too!

Was wondering how Lily's test results went? Anyone heard from her?

No not heard from her, hope all is ok xx

Anyone planning on dressing their little ones up for Halloween ?! May get Isabelle a cute little outfit!😉😉

Hope the test results went OK.

I might get James a little outfit for Halloween. I will be taking Holly trick or treating but will be wearing James in the mei tai so maybe a Halloween hat would be nice :)

I'm taking cj to the drs later I was taking him to bed last night and I felt a lump in his neck it's small pea sized and probably just a gland he had a cough and cold a week or so ago but i cried half the night I'm such a worrier at the best of times I just hope it's nothing To worry about x

Aww hope he's ok. It is probably just a gland. James has a large one in his neck following his cold.
I panic about lumps too :hugs:

Aww I'm sure he'll be ok but I totally understand worrying!

It will definitely be just a gland Donna... can totally relate though.. I don't think there is ever a time when I'm not panicking about the kids or my health!!
We're off in a minute to get the boys from
School then to watch my eldest compete in a cross country run! I get so nervous when they're doing something and have to try extra hard not to
Be a competitive parent!!����

Hope all went well at the doctors Donna?

Good luck to your son for the cross country run Embeth!

Thanks girls x
The dr said his lump is nothing to worry about he said it's his lymph node and it's not abnormal to be able to feel them and it will go down again he said anything could of made it swell a bit could of had a tiny spot on his head or nefnk I said should I keep an eye on it or forget about it and he said forget about it it's nothing sinister I won't be able to tho ino wa I'm like x 😩😂

Good luck to ur son Emily x

Glad it's nothing Donna, try to forget it both my older sons have had lumps in the neck
That have stayed for ages and ages it's just glands they sometimes never go completely down.

Rhys did really well in his run.. 15th out of 40 odd ..I can't believe how fast some 9/10 year old boys can run a mile & a half..- amazing!!

Aww well done rhys bless him :) thanks Hun I need to try forget it he already mentioned his neck I don't want them growing up being a worrier like me lol x

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->