January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Bev - I remember you saying that Holly had the terrible threes really badly. We have the terrible threes. Any advice? We just had the worst bed time ever.
I feel like such a sh!t mum.
I need my husband to do some parenting.
Ugggh.

Sorry you're going through the terrible threes. We never really found anything that helped apart from time outs briefly. It was just time in the end but she is a lot better these days. I hope your LO grows oit of it soon, I sympathise, it is a tough stage :hugs:

Thanks Bev. I'm feeling a bit better now. My three year old is a good kid. I just get frustrated. She kept waking up Seren as she went to sleep. Then Seren cried for 45 minutes because she was tired and grumpy. So not awful but not great either. I hate it when I get grumpy at the kids.

Spud, I have a very challenging 3 year old at the moment!so can sympathise!! He is constantly doing things like
Waking Isabelle up or doing something to her when my backs turned! The other day he posted the car park ticket I had just paid for through the CD player slot in the car!! Nightmare.. I was stuck for ages as no one was responding to me pressing the help button on the machine.. I find myself so grumpy with him a lot.. it's tiring!!

Spud, I have a very challenging 3 year old at the moment!so can sympathise!! He is constantly doing things like
Waking Isabelle up or doing something to her when my backs turned! The other day he posted the car park ticket I had just paid for through the CD player slot in the car!! Nightmare.. I was stuck for ages as no one was responding to me pressing the help button on the machine.. I find myself so grumpy with him a lot.. it's tiring!!

Embeth. At first I laughed hysterically. Because it's not me that was really funny aND not funny, all at the same time. More of a camaraderie/sympathetic hysterical laugh. I hope you didn't have to wait too long.

It is very tiring. Miss 3 needs to win everything since her playgroup did preschool Olympics for Rio. Even walking in front of me. In the morning going down the stairs whilst I'm busting for a wee she's in front going super slowly. The speed doesn't matter she just needs to be in front. I can't get past her either. I've had two kids. I can't do going to the toilet very very slowly when I'm busting.

I am currently stuck in bed between a 3 year old and an 8 month old. My current choice...

Ease myself out of bed to go to the toilet. I know it will result in waking the kids up. So then it's time to get up.
Or if they don't wake up I can't get back in for the same reason.

Or

Stay laying in bed playing on my phone. Still busting for a pee. It's 6.20am so they'll be awake soon anyway. Then slowly go downstairs for a pee.

When I was 20 my pee dilemmas were a lot different.

Haha spud.. I am also in bed between a 3 year old and an 8 month old!except it's 7 pm here and I will shortly try and creep out of the room
Where I can hopefully get a couple of hours child free time!!😉😉 I hope you worked out your pee dilemma!!😅

I've just come to bed oh I remember sneaking out the bed and needing a wee but not wanting to move lol Cruz has a top tooth coming and his other bottom one they've not cut yet but there defo on the way he was 9 months yday he's not drinking much milk again but loving food at the minute x

Haha thanks for the laughs girls! I can so imagine sitting there waiting for someone to help with the parking ticket... 😂 Spud must be annoying having Miss 3 in 'competitive mode' but it did make me laugh with her slow decent down the stairs! 😂

I'm SO hormonal!! I'm STILL having so much clear discharge coming out! It's been weeks! And I feel so hormonal, like I need a baby NOW (which I don't!) it's crazy!

The thought of another baby fills me with horror lol
Cruz slept well last night chad didn't the night before chad slept right thru again! I'm so tired they break up for half term next week as well
Cj needs referring to speech and Language therapy they said
He can't say (f) or (v) he says bal instead of val I wasn't overly concerned he has always been slowly with his speech but No one mentioned it in nursery now I feel really guilty like I've done something wrong I can understand him tho and I new he can't pronunce some words but I asked the health visitor and she said that f and v done come til later but apartly he isn't finishing his words either properly chad is a brilliant talker I've done nothing different I feel a bit of a failure tho x

Aww you're not a failure hun :hugs: It sounds like he is doing great, maybe they're just being picky. Hopefully the speech therapy helps though. I used to have speech therapy when I was a child.

Don't feel like a failure Donna. You're a great mama xx

We are away for the weekend, always a challenge with sleeping arrangements but usually worth it in the end just to have a change of scenery.

Thanks girls hope u have a lovely weekend Lucy
We have a birthday party to go tomoz 3-6pm I'm not really happy my kids are in bed shortly after that lol x

Birthday parties are hard work!! And they never seem to be at a good time with naps and bedtime.

Didn't get a good sleep last night. Annabel woke up every 2 hours 😵 So tired today!

Hope u have a lovely weekend Lucy.

6am here.. Isabelle got me up at 5.20! Just sitting with a coffee while she feeds and everyone else sleeps!!

Isabelle has discovered peekaboo in the past couple of weeks, so cute! She tries to play it all the time..😉 Also doing the whole pointing to nose and mouth thing she finds it hilarious.. I love this age when they start to be proper little people! ❤️

Your not the only one up Emily Cruz woke at 5.15 I tried to feed him and put him back down but he was having none of it lol it worked yday tho he went bk down til 6.15 chads up to he's literally been a nightmare lately he's always been such a good sleeper I could cry he was up half the night moaning for a drink
I noticed yday tho his back molars are cutting they look so sore the top two ones thru the other is half thru and the bottom are all sore and the gums so tender and cut but no tooth to see yet so I'm hoping that's the reason he's not sleeping to good and hoping he sleeps again soon! I'm so looking forward to day they all sleep thru
Aww I love it when they play games
Cruz can wave now and he tries to clap he can move around so fast in his walker to ! X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->