January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

So we just got back to the hotel and the babysitter (we've never met her before tonight) said we should have more firm boundaries with our 2.5 year old and that she thinks he's testing us. She's probably right but it's still hard to hear! I think I still see him as a baby when really he's not. Good to get an outsider perspective! It's 11.30pm, I'm going to be so tired tomorrow!

Hope you've had a good night Lucy .
Aww bless you well I've had a horrific time in Asda with chad he screamed and cried wen we first got there as he didn't want to go in the trolley Cruz was golden ino it's horrible to say but I don't like chad sometimes he's a terror and he really drains me I mean I love him but my god he's hard work d

Sorry you had a nightmare shopping trip. I find it so stressful shopping with kids :(

I know how you feel Donna, I love Jacob to bits but some days he drains me and is such hard work, he has been particularly bad since Isabelle was born, hoping it will pass!

Hope you've had a nice wkend Lucy, that's quite opinionated of the baby sitter! I think I'd get annoyed if someone said that to me!he's only little and probably still adapting to having a little sis.. they all test/push boundaries! ( well this is what I tell myself about Jacob ansyway!)😅

Do any of you feel really exhausted by the evening? I can barely keep my eyes open some evenings and often have dull headaches.. wandering if it's the early mornings.. was wandering whether that's normal.xx

Shopping with kids is the worst! I'm
Constantly bribing 'if you're a good boy you'll get a surpass egg!' and just hoping a meltdown won't happen.

We're home and the kids are so happy to be home with their toys. I'm exhausted! So I'm having another coffee and gave them chips to eat... anything for some quiet time. 'My DH is still there so can't take a much needed nap.

I bet the headaches and tiredness are from the super early mornings Emily. What time are you going to bed in the evenings?

Yup I'm always really tired come an evening and have always got a headache 5.30am here we we're up
Chad was a good boy last night he woke once but went sttaught back of
I was tossing and turning all night so still feel tired Cruz slept 6pm - 2am bottle and back of til 5.30 I really wish he would just go til 6am lol

Cruz started waving was doing it loads now suddenly stopped monkey !
Normally we don't take them shopping the two bigger ones but cj came last time so we thought we would take chad he was good all the way round to be honest but just when we got there and people stare like they've never seen a kid kick of lol

I've been terrible on my diet lately feel horrendous and fat but love my food lol

I also wouldn't be to happy with a random babysitter telling me about my kids lol he's only little
Chads normally good for other people just us he seems to hate lol x

Holly is good for other people too and then comes home and takes it all out on us!

Yep mine have always been good for other people.. in fact getting Jacob just to speak to other people is hard work!!

We did the food shopping with all
4 of them today.. it's always so chaotic and expensive! 3 different voices constantly asking to have this and that.. won't be long before Isabelle will
Be joining in too!

I normally go to bed around 9.30/10 and sleep by 10/10.30.. I could go to sleep at 7 when the two little ones do but it's nice having some child free time!

Yeh I like to have some time to myself to with Craig also it's nice to have us time
I've just come to bed is 9.50pm
I could really go bed when cj does at 7.30 but that's way to early for me lolx

I love the evenings too! Half me of thinks i should be sensible and go to bed earlier but I just need the child free time! Annabel and I both slept well last night being back at home. :)

Oh and I have some spotting today.. I think I'm finally getting my period which is probably good as I feel like it's been sitting there ready to come out for months 😆

Glad you're getting your period back.

I love the evenings too, I countdown to it all day :haha:

Yay for your period Lucy!!time for number 3!!😉😉😜😜

😆😱😂 so not ready for number 3!! If I can wait I'd ideally like to conceive Christmas time next year. Let's see if I can!

Haa normally I'd be conceiving my next April/may time next year not this time tho lmao X
I also looo forward to bedtime all day lol x

Hey girls 😊 How many naps and how long are your babies sleeping? Annabel will only nap once a day but it's for 2 hours around 11-1pm. Feels like not a lot for a 9 month old?? My DS kept up 2 naps till he was 13 months!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->