January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I was just wondering about naps
The last two days Cruz has napped from say 9.45 unti 12pm so over two hours but he can't last then until 6pm bedtime but having a late cat nap will interfere with his bedtime
Yday he had a short nap on school run was awake by 3.20pm
I would love him to nap from lunch and have two hours because he then wouldn't need a cat nap and wouldn't mess up bedtime he's only done this last two days tho normally he naps from say 9.30-11 and the. A shorter nap 2.30ish - 3ish
X

Is she happy and not over tired ? If she's fine doing that I would say go with it if she clearly is struggling on the one nap then I'd cap the first nap and squeeze in a cat nap x

Naps are the bane of my life! I'm always having to micromanage James' naps so that bedtime isn't a nightmare!

Isabelle varies.. she usually has a short nap of about half an hour once we get back from the school run.. then either a couple more short naps throughout the day or will have a 2 hour nap around lunchtime. It changes all the time, also she can nap as late as 5ish and still be asleep by 7 xx

She seems fine with just one nap as long as she doesn't get up too early in the morning. Sometimes it's the same time as my 2 year olds which is the best!

We are going to Hawaii tonight - I'm SO anxious about the flight! 😱 I used to be such a laid back person when it came to travel but now with kids I find it hard to actually look forward to going away. My anxiety is through the roof 😬 I'll be ok when we get there hopefully!

Aww have fun you travel a lot I'm jealous lol
I am so tired and it's not because of Cruz
But chad and he is seriously testing my patience lately
He goes to bed shouts for 10 mins sometimes longer just says mommy daddy u go in he doesn't want anything sometimes he says he wants a wee so I've started putting him on before he goes to his room he still asked for a wee last night after he had just had one so ino that's an excuse
Then he goes on to wake god knows how many times in the night gets out of bed shouting mommy or daddy u put him back he shouts a few times again
He woke three times last night and Cruz woke only once I wouldn't be tired if it wasn't for chad
He woke up at 5 shouting which obv disturbs Cruz as he's a early waker but has been sleeping later but obv when chads wakin at 5 then Cruz wakes not long after I haven't been back to sleep
5.40 Cruz woke today I put him in his chair and dozed on sofa I was so tired
Then chad is up early I want my good sleeper back
Then he gets up and plays me up all day! I feel like having a breakdown lol x

Have a great time in Hawaii Lucy!

Sorry Chad isn't sleeping well Donna :( I hope this phase ends soon and he's back to sleeping well again soon :hugs:

Thanks Hun
Cruz has his 9-12 month review today he passed it with flying colours she said and he's 21lb 6oz now x

yay well done Cruz!

They only have a 12 month appointment here.

Lucy you're so lucky the amount u travel.. wish I was going to Hawaii!!the flight will be fine don't worry xx

Sorry you're having a hard time with chad Donna x well done to cruz tho! It's an 11 month review here I'm dreading g it.. worry they ll say there's something wrong with herbs she's not moving by then.. hopefully she will be her weight will be off the chart soon if she doesn't get active!

Cruz is poorly again I could cry! I can hear a slight wheeze on his chest it's only been just under 3 weeks since he was in hospital he was ooorly with bronchitis two weeks before that he moaned a bit at bedtime but went down in end it's 10.35 here he's been awake crying past 10 mins he doesn't want a bottle doesn't want anything he's had some medicine he feels slightly warm he just keeps crying and Cj's in his Room and has school tomorrow I don't want chad waking either I'm drained ino he's going to be constantly ill with a bad chest I don't no what I'm doing wrong x

Aww poor Cruz I hope he's better soon :(
You're not doing anything wrong hun, some kids just catch everything. I've lost count of the amount of times Holly has been ill :hugs:

Aww poor Cruz. I agree with Bev, you're not doing anything wrong Donna! You're a great mummy!

Emily, i bet Isabelle starts moving in the next month. Annabel has only just started crawling and she's almost 10 months. I got my 2 year old to keep showing her how to crawl because I thought maybe she kept trying to walk to be like him!

The flight went ok, now so looking forward to going to bed tonight!

Thanks girls he's got the drs at 11.10 not that they will do anything hes up trying to nap now but keeps coughing and it's disturbing him x

Glad the flight went well Lucy :)

Good luck at the doctors Donna. Hope they can give him something to help :hugs:

So they put him on the nebuliser and it helped clear his chest up a bit just have to keep an eye on him if he gets worse have to take hIm hospital it is bronchiolitis he has again third time in 6 weeks x

Poor Cruz hope he gets better quickly and it doesn't get any worse xx

Thanks Lucy.. she is starting to move more.. has put herself from sitting to her front a few times to reach things.. i never see her do it tho.. she crawls backwards! Lol.. she sees something she wants and reverses 😂 Hoping she works it out soon! There was a baby at Jacobs tumble tots session today who was tiny but crawling!!she was so petit in size and features and everything!! Isabelle looked like a giant next to her 😱

Morning girls Cruz slept fine he only woke once woke at 6 for the day think that's because chad was shouting and cj got up for a wee ! Chad is the reason I'm always tired not Cruz bless him
Cj is poorly to now he keeps coughing and feels warm it's his last day of half term today and hasn't had a day of I wanted him to get 100 percent attendance but I'll have to see how he is x

Well done Cruz for sleeping well! Hope CJ is better soon :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->