January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thank you he's gone to school said he was ok and he didn't have a temp I told the teacher tonpjonr me if he's poorly x

Are your boys on half term now? Holly is off school for the week. Lots of parks I think!

Yeh they broke up on Friday we took them to town yday and had lunch in a cafe if was lovely and they were so well behaved for a change lol

Does anyone no anything about prolapse
Sorry for tmi but since having Cruz it hurts sometimes when we have sex it's like he's hitting my cervix it doesn't always happen but does also it hurts sometimes when I go to the toilet number 2 that is
I'm sure I've got a prolapse of some sort but I've had a smear since Cruz and had a coil fitted although it fell out twice just wondering if they would of noticed then I'm going to go to the Drs our lazy dr is on maternity tho and I don't really want a man looking but I'll have no choice lol x

Hi girls

Hope you're all ok. We're good. Busy weekend and now half term! Isabelle's had me up since half 5.. she tried at half 4 but managed to get her to drop back off for a bit thank god!not sure what I'm going to do with them all today.. we've booked to go to kidstropolis thing at the London excel on Wednesday so that'll be fun.

Donna, sorry no idea about prolapse.. might just be your body adjusting after birth sure if it was anything really obvious would have been noticed on your smear and coil fitting. Hope the doctor can help if u go tho xx

I have no idea hun but I would have thought that it would be picked up on the smear test if anything was wrong.

Sorry about another early start. Fingers crossed that the clocks going back doesn't affect the sleep too much :(

Hi girls 👋🏻 We are still away. Having a good time! Because of the time change the kids are up late but also sleeping in a bit. It's been nice to have a change from the regular routine and have my DH around! Currently in the hotel room watching Mickey Mouse 😆.
Donna not sure about prolapse. That's so annoying your female dr is on leave, hope you get a nice doctor to have a look.
There's some Hawaii themed docorations on a Christmas tree in the gift shop here- so want to buy them all! 🎄

Cruz can walk along with his toy walker now ❤️ Where does the time go x

Well done Cruz!

Glad you're having a nice time Lucy 😉

How are we girls ?
Hope mushy and frustrated are ok?
I'm making a real effort from tonight to change Cruz bed time to 7 because I refuse to keep getting up at 5.15 lol
X

Hope you can change the bedtime and it helps with the early mornings :)

Probably won't and I'll be back to putting him bed at 6pm lmao x I think I make early risers lol x how's the half term going
I did more xmas shopping yday got most of Cj's things x

Half term is so stressful. Once again it has fallen when my DH is on nights so he needs to sleep in the daytime and my kids are so loud in the house. I just spend our days hanging around at parks which Holly loves but I'm so bored :(

Hi girls,

Hope you're all ok. Half term going ok here.. I'm with you on the early wake ups Donna! Isabelle's normal time is 5/5.30, today she slept until 6.20 I felt like I'd had a lie in!!

We took the kids to the London excel centre today for a big kids/toy event followed by macdonalds on the way home, shattered and in bed now!

Hanging at the park all day is so boring Bev! Especially when it's cooler. I try and find another bored mama to chat to 😂👍🏻

We are still away which is nice, the kids just want to stay in the hotel room today and play with their toys. Fair enough I guess!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->