January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry you had a bad night with Cruz :( I would probably give it a bit longer for now, especially with Chad doing well with sleep at the moment. Hopefully Cruz starts sleeping better soon. Typical he's asleep now! James always does that, spends ages awake and then when I'm up for the day he decides to fall back asleep!

Maybe it's their age Donna! Isabelle
Keeps waking up loads and still up at 5 am most mornings.. she is in my bed all night too! Yesterday evening I even just let her sleep on me while I was up watching tv as an so fed up of going in and feeding her every half hour in the evening!!

Lucy I'm a nightmare for taking pictures of them constantly!theyre used to having to sit and smile all the time!😉

Yeh I don't want to put Cruz in wiTh cj again and chad back on his own as chad reall seems settled bless him . It's not like Cruz is use to being in my room cuz he's not he's been in Cj's room months now so it's only a room swap
I'm going to try and ride It out it's my nieces birthday party tomoz at soft play not looking forward to it I hate parties at soft play lol esp at this age now Cruz is into everything wants everything he sees
Miserable child lately lol
X

I am not keen on soft play parties either. We went to one last weekend and James just wanted to crawl everywhere but I couldn't really let him with excited kids running around!

Hope everyone is having a good weekend :)

It's been sooo cold here today. Not gone above 0° !

It's been freezing here as well ! My heating is always on
Chads been poorly he keeps burning up poor boy he was awake and on off all night I felt ill this morning so Craig sent me to bed for a nap
Feel better now Cruz is napping to i need to go to the shops for some bits and he's still sleeping typical lol x

I'm jealous of your nap Donna! 😆 I feel so tired and a bit sick today. Im so over being tired. I don't have the energy to be a parent today! 😫

Thanks girls oh no bless you Lucy I feel worse today I've got a horrible cough chad had slept thru two nights then has woke up past two nights dno if it's cuz he's poorly and now cj has Woke up with a cough it's never ending I hope no one is ill at xmas x x

Hope everyone's feels better soon.. it must be the time of year! All viruses going round here, I feel shattered all the time. Was a nightmare this morning trying to get the boys out to school with Jacob screaming the whole time as he didn't want to go to pre school then my elder ones forgot lunch box/drink so I had to go back to the school! Was really one of those mornings I wanted to run away!

On a Better note I have done loads of xmas shopping once again spent far too much on the kids! Feeeling very poor now I love xmas!we put some lights out the front tonight going to put the tree up on the 1st!

That sounds like a stressful morning!

We will probably put our tree up this weekend!

I'm feeling better this morning, thank goodness! For us it's just starting to get warm. It's been the longest winter. So happy for some warm weather! Although I do think Christmas in summer is funny! For one you can't really see the lights until 9pm when the suns down 😂

Em that sounds like a stressful morning. How is Jacob at preschool now? Mine is starting in Feb and it could go either way with him. I get the feeling he'll love it but then again he's going to be so young in his year so that could be tricky!

Annabel is finally getting teeth! Like 4 at once! Guess she's making up for lost time 😂👍🏻

I am so excited for Christmas I'm practically done just need to get cj and chad bike helmets for there new bikes and Cruz and chad a tracksuit and that's it I'll still probably get them a few bits more tho and I need to sip get Craig some things of the boys I'm getting him a pair of trainers of me that's what he wants so :) I'm either having a pandora bracket or a ring but I told him if it's not an engagement ring I don't want a ring lol x

😂😂 love your reply about the ring Donna! How romantic if he proposes on Christmas!

Glad you're feeling better Lucy :)
Wow 4 teeth at once!

Hope he proposes Donna!

Sorry to hear there's so many illnesses going around! Hopefully they are short-lived and you mommas can get some rest! We got over a cold last week. The baby's been cranky the past couple days, I think she's either coming down with another cold or is teething again. She's up to 3 teeth. She's also taking steps on her own now!

Hope your baby is feeling better soon :hugs:
Wow that's great that she's taking steps!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->