January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

We are still on one tooth with Isabelle that's coming through sooo slowly!

Lucy Jacob still screams when i take him to pre school.. but he comes out happy and they tell me he is fine once I go and seems to enjoy it!

I can't imagine having Christmas in summer! Be so strange! It freezing here.. could get to -8 tonight they say!!heating is on very high.. I hate being cold!

Wow that's cold! Brrr! I hate being cold too!

I guess the biggest difference with having Christmas in summer is we have things like carols in the park leading up to Christmas and Christmas lunch outside and usually a swim afterwards 🎄

Aww :) I think James has just about got his second tooth through.

Sounds lovely Lucy! I'd quite like a warm
Christmas! I hate hate hate snow so hoping it doesn't snow this winter. Scared driving in it and always fall
Over walking in it!

I'm not a snow fan it's pretty to look at for a while till it goes all slushy and horrible and way to cold x

I think it's nice at first but then very annoying and inconvenient!

What do they do at your kids schools if it's so cold and snowy? Do they still go out to play?

I just had a morning nap thanks to my DH. I wouldn't haven't got through the day otherwise. Annabel barely slept last night!

Bless you Lucy glad u got a nap . I don't think they go out to play if it's to bad sometimes they close our schools if the snow is to bad x
Can't believe it's December :) x
Our babies are nearly 1! x

Holly's school seems to go out in all weathers. It's not been snowy yet though. A lot of schools here close in the snow!

I hate the cold. Well it's ok if I have a warm place to be and it's not windy and rainy/icy too.
It's summer now here in new Zealand. I'm from England so a summer Christmas is just wierd.

It is crazy how our babies are almost 1.

Any first words yet? Apart from the mumumumumum and dadadadadad.

Does anyone suffer from mommy guilts? i get them a lot.

I hate mummy guilt! What are you feeling guilty about Spud?

Annabel says mama and daaaaaady and 'yeah' haha.

Oh James has a drs appointment this morning about the lump on his forehead. This is the second appointment about it and fingers crossed that we get a better docter than last time!

Had a much better doctor today. He said that because it's on the forehead he doesn't think it's anything sinister, but because it's so hard and immovable he's going to refer us to the paediatrics. But he said his gut feeling is that it's just a cyst.

Bev - it must be such a relief to get better doctor and to hear his gut feeling too.

Lucy - go Annabel. I get mummy guilts over not being 100% there for my kids. Sometimes I don't want to push the cart around, play tigers and tooth fairies. Sometimes I look at my phone when I should be conversing. Or I should so more crafts or baby massage. Sometimes I just don't have it in me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->