January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I know what you mean. I'm constantly exhausted and there are just too many hours in the day to fill up! I try and play with Holly as much as possible but it can be so tiring and I feel like I'm going through the motions sometimes.

Don't worry I feel the same a lot of the time Spud! Think it's completely normal x it's hard to be on their level all day!

I'm glad you're seeing a pediatrician Bev xx

Don't worry I feel 6the same a lot of the time Spud! Think it's completely normal x it's hard to be on their level all day! xx

Yes this is exactly it. Though I remember the joy of those games as a kid.
I also feel like a house slave. I don't mind doing the stuff, especially for my littlies.
My husband has two friends staying for the weekend. And then he invited a couple more over for dinner. So the boys cooked meat in the bbq. I spent all evening with Seren. So everything has just been left on the dinner table for me to clean up in the morning.
House slave.

I yes I came back on here to delete my comment. I'd just been downstairs to see everything left. I think women are very nurturing genetically and will just do all the housework. I think for men if someone else always does it they don't think about doing it though it would get some eventually if left to themselves.'

Sorry I just was grumpy.

I just don't think men think like women! 'My Dh will
Generally do anything if I ask him but he just doesn't see things to do himself! He literally steps over dirty washing from kids on the floor, drives me crazy!!

Isabelle has finally started to move!! She walks well with her walker now.. although although can't pull up fully yet so has to be helped up to it.. she also has started her own version of crawling 😂 Sort of drags herself along with one leg out like a spider! 😀

Yay go Isabelle! That's how Annabel started crawling too! 😂

Well done Isabelle x chad was walking my now and CJ walked at 11 months Cruz wants to get a move on lol x
I'm so excited for xmas ! X

Woohoo well done james!!👏👏👏

These babies are growing so quickly!!im sad I don't have a tiny baby any longer 😫 Not that Isabelle was ever that tiny!😂

Isabelle is slowly getting much more mobile.. I have to be so careful as she finds anything small on the floor to put in her mouth im constantly paranoid she will find something and choke!

How's everyone's xmas shopping going? I have spent far too much money.

Lucy have you had annabels party yet?? Xx

They seem to have an eye for the tiniest things they can find don't they!

This year has gone so fast :(

I've got most of the presents now, just have to wrap them.

Bless James well done !
I'm so tired and drained for the last week Cruz has woke up in the night and not gone right back to sleep for like a hour sometimes longer he's been so grumpy all day long last night I had to sit by his cot and tap his back he just kept crying ..
he feels really warm to touch but didn't have a temp when I last checked his gums do look really sore but but I can't see any new ones cutting yet I'm hoping that it's teething causing it tho cuz I can't cope when they don't sleep cj did Excali the same as a baby he would wake for hours on end in the middle of the night but at least then I only had one to deal with he didn't sleep properly till almost 2!
Chad on the other hand was such a good sleeper I just assumed Cruz would be to and he has been really till now
He went to bed at 6 and has not long woke up crying
I'm going to take him drs tomoz to get his ears checked out because something is bothering him!
Also I still give him his bottle in his bedroom for bed and he goes down normally half asleep if not asleep he goes down fully awake for naps tho so I can't see that being a problem but I don't no whether to start doing bottle downstairs before bed now see if that helps because he still has a bottle in the night to.. you no when u don't no what to do for the best both my other two use to take the bottle to bed and drink it there selves and then go sleep but I don't really want to do that because then I'll have to get it of him at one point and it's more hassle lol
I just hope he sleeps again soon as I'm starting to dread bedtime and it use to be my fav time lol x
Chad on the other hand has been great lately typical x

Sorry you had a bad night :( James is exactly the same with waking in the night for hours and I just don't know what he wants. He just cries and wriggles and gets frustrated with any efforts to settle him. I wish I had some advice:(

Oh no bless him does James sleep with you?
Cruz has been awake crying 3 times within the last hour and 45 x
I never hear u moan about sleep bev your a super mom I really get frustrated
His gums are so sore looking esp the front tooth behind it looks like an ulcer I hope he hasn't banged his mouth and I haven't noticed but surely if he had it would of bleed I dno if it's his teeth bothering him or what x

Yes he still sleeps with me. I am so used to the lack of sleep now as Holly was a bad sleeper too although luckily she only wakes about once or twice a night now and goes back to sleep quite quickly. I can't even imagine getting a full night sleep but it would be so nice! :haha:

James' mouth always bleeds when he bangs it.
Poor Cruz. I hope his teeth come through soon. :hugs:

Bless them
Cj was a terrible sleeper right up until I had chad so till about 2
Chad was a good sleeper he had his moments of course but was good but that obv stopped not so long back he' been better tho and has slept thru the last couple of nights x I can't wait for a full nights sleep x

Glad Chad has gone back to sleeping well again. Hopefully we will get a full night sleep again one day!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->