January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Happy birthday Cruz! Hope his had a lovely day.. hope he grows out of his screaming soon!!

Sorry to all of those anxious! I'm coming to accept this is the way I'll always be it's quite depressing really.. I've been scared all week the phone will ring over my blood test results, nothing yet but only had them done Tuesday morning. My Dh thinks I'm stressing over nothing.. doesn't feel like nothing tho!!

Hope you're feeling better Lucy it's great to get some time away. I went down to London last week with my mum and sister altho we had the two little ones but it was still such a nice break from everything xx

Happy birthday Cruz!! 💙 Oh no, hope the screaming phase is a quick one!

A break from things makes everything feel manageable for me. When I go weeks without a few hours off I get so overwhelmed 😱 And of course being super tired makes things feel much worse than they actually are.

Hope everyone has a lovely day, it's raining today which is nice, it's been so hot!

A break is good. Just being in a change of scenery can really help sometimes :)

I started back at the gym yesterday!

Thanks girls it took my ages to settle him for bed then he woke at 4.50 went quiet til 5.15 cried I had to lie next to his cot for ages and he just not long woke at 6.40 I was up three time with Cj as he's poorly he said was sent home from school Ino he's got tonsillitis dr didn't give him antibiotics tho said go back it he doesn't get better in a few days chad woke up once and then wouldn't go back to sleep I'm shattered x

Oh poor u donna you must be tired, hope today's not too bad for u x

Donna, what an awful night. Hope you can somehow get a quick nap in today x

That's great you've joined the gym Bev! When do you plan on going? Do they have a crèche you can use?

They don't have a creche there so me and DH have to go at alternate times and the other one will stay at home to look after the children!

That's what me and Dh have to do.. I'm getting so fed up with having no time to do anything! I'm trying to do this coursework in the evenings but by the time I sit down to do it my brain is too tired to work properly and I've only managed to get to the gym once this week!nightmare!

Yeah the lack of time thing sucks here too.

I have so much to do after the kids have gone to bed but all I can manage is reading or watching tv so it doesn't get done.

I need to stop eating. I have joined a 12 week boot camp where the lady running it is a mum. She has special mums and bubs classes so I'm going to be able to take the kids. I need to do something about my weight.
Interestingly I had a hair analysis yesterday that shows I am lacking in certain minerals that cause sugar cravings e.g. chromium.

And the past two days I've received really nasty emails from dhs brother and the brothers wide. They disagree with how we're leading our lives and how that affects dhs parents. It's not a biggie but they've decided to abuse me over it via email rather than at and his brother have an adult conversation about it. They are not nice people and it's quite uoset me.

I would love one of those hair test analysis tests!

That's so rude of your DH brother and his wife to send you those emails. Very immature of them to do that rather than sit down and have a proper talk about things :hugs:

What's a hair analysis? The texture of my hair changes a fair bit. It was awful today! Or has it nothing to do with the analysis?

Is your DH from the UK too Spud?

The hair analysis takes a bit of hair with a small amount of the skin attached. It is analysed by a machine and the data was sent to Germany where they interpret the results. It was crazily accurate and some of the things were unpleasant. Like Seren has lots of radiation in her sample (mind didn't and neither did islas). Seren has alot of xrays done in the winter here.
Mine also came up with mould and spores in my gut which totally explains all my breathing illnesses I've had and how I'm really affected by the damp.
I can try to get rid of the radiation and mould by me taking barely grass and spirilina. This kind of stuff has been described as woo woo but I totally believe in it (I'm mostly woo woo but I believe in vaccinations).
For me it was so uncanningly accurate. The lady going through the data with me said 'i bet you feel this this and this' or described something about my children. Then specific herbs etc will help. Do barely grass and spirilina help with the radiation and mould. Isla also had eczema and the lady told me what would help it. She also told me what wouldn't help it which is stuff I've tried and didn't work.

My dh is from new Zealand. He has one brother. We live next door to dhs parents and his brother lives at the very top of new zealand, a 3 hour flight away. His bro and sister in law are not nice people. They send rude emails to dh all the time but he ignored them so they started on me. They don't come down much. One time when they were down an old friend of Hamishs was staying here too. The old friend lives in oz and his partner stayed in oz as she couldn't get the holiday. So my dh's sister in law gets the phone of this old friend and sends texts to his partner pretending to be the old friend sending a text to his partner by accident and it read as if he was texting some girl he'd radomly hooked up with.So his partner left in oz thought he was cheating on her on his holiday. That's just not normal.

That sounds great. Is it expensive to get one done?

Your DH sister in law sounds so childish. I can't believe she did that :(

What an awful person! Sounds like she has a lot of issues herself. So sad when people do mean things to others. Is Hamish your DH name? It's my fav boys name and my DS was named that until just before he was born as my DH chanages his mind :(

Yes he's a Hamish.

Yes she's an awful person. I think she revels in the nastiness and that the total opposite to me. I'm glad she lives far away from me. Just not far enough.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->