January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Argh! I've suddenly got so broody! I was just saying to my parents how I can't imagine wanting another one just a few days ago to this! So annoying!

Always the way I was the same after chad didn't want one then suddenly did lol x

It's crazy how the hormones can just switch on! How are you Donna?

Awwww! Happy birthday Donna! Doing anything special ?

Happy birthday Donna!!hooe you have a great day 😉

I'm the same Lucy I really want to get pregnant!! I think I have lost my mind! I'm exhausted, never stop have 101 things on my mind and am sitting here thinking I want another baby!!🙄🙄 least you've only got two having three is great!going to 5 may finish me off 😂

Seren is 1 today. We had a small party yesterday. I haven't organised anything today though.

I love that you ladies are broody. I love the idea of producing another but I don't have the energy. I don't know how you do it, especially embeth. 4 kids and getting to the gym and studying. You are super mum. As are you all.

Happy birthday to Seren! :)

I am broody but I don't think any amount of kids would change that :haha: I think we are done at two now!

Hope seren had a love birthday x
We're back to 5am wake ups errgh fort I had stopped these lol
He has been sleeping through tho
6pm - 5am but just wish he would do 6-6 lol

I spent the evening up the urgent care centre with Cj last nights night it's a walk in centre but they give appointments if you phone 111 my appointment was 7.30 I didn't get seen til gone 9

He went to the drs Thursday after being sent home from schooo poorly they said he was ok just give paracetamol well he's been worse temp complaint of ear ache and tummy ache
So I took him up she looked at his ear and she said it's horrendously sore and he needs antibiotics which I new he did then she said his tonsils are really swollen but it's the ear that's infected and causing the trouble the dr Thursday didn't even check his ears he just seems my kids names and thinks oh her again with them kids I'm sure of it lol
He's got antibiotics now so hopefully will be feeling better soon x

Poor Cruz, that sounds painful. I hope he's better soon :hugs:

Awww good job Cruz! Annabel is starting to walk too, so cute!

Hope seren had a lovely birthday. Xx

Well done all the walking babies! 😉👍 xx

A week tomorrow until Isabelle's birthday, can't believe she will be one she's such a cheeky character makes us all laugh so much. How many teeth do all your little ones have now? Isabelle still only has two and they're taking so long to be fully through they're tiny still! She's forever chewing her finger but I can't see any signs of more coming though xx

James has 4 teeth. They all came through very recently. Holly only had two teeth at a year old though. She was a very slow teether but seemed to deal better with it!

Thanks for the birthday wishes. Seren had a great day.

Donna I hope Crux is better.

Seren had 4 teeth. The bottom two came through at 7months and the top two popped through at Christmas. Isla had her first tooth at 10months and had 8 by the time she was 1.

Seren is also walking, turning, crouching down to pick things up etc. She's been busting keen to walk for ages and is very nimble.

Omg first day of Boot camp today. I felt like a biggest loser contestant wanting to like up. It was good though.

Cruz has 6 teeth two bottom and 4 top ones x I've been spoilt today had a new pandora charm and £200 I spent on clothes was a late birthday prezzie x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->