January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Yay Donna! Getting new clothes is the best!

Haha good on your for going to boot camp Spud!

Sounds like some lovely birthday treats donna!

What does everyone do day to day? I'm struggling to know what to do at the moment.. my toddler isn't going to pre school anymore, it was stressing him out so much we stopped it. We're going to send him again in the summer ready for nursery in the autumn. Struggling to know what to do with the two of them
Everyday.. I should go to toddler groups but I hate them! Full of very bitchy women!!

I used to go to loads of toddler groups when Holly was a toddler but I didn't really talk to anyone there though. I should get in the habit of going with James but he seems too big for the baby groups and too small for the toddler groups, lol!

I'm the the same boat embeth! I hate toddler groups (the mum's seems so judgy!) and at the moment the kids just don't want to leave the house. My DS loves playing with his trains and so I just don't bother leaving most days - it gets so dull for me being at home though. My DS is starting Preschool in March, I really hope he likes it!

I know what you mean bev.. my toddler is so anti social
And Isabelle seems too small for toddler groups! She would
Try and be in to everything and probably get hurt by some big lump flying about in the ride ons they have out!they both love music but there are no classes for both ages at once.

Lucy I haven't left the house this week other than school runs and the gym on Monday evening. It gets a bit depressing!i feel like I need some routine and places to go daily. I meant to say to you Lucy have you been on smnet ? You prob have it's a massive student midwife website, loads of forums etc. I went on it a lot when I was looking to apply xx

I don't really go out much either bar school runs we take The kids to soft play and to families etc id like To get out more to tho

Cruz slept 6.10-6.10 last night I'm stil tired cuz didn't sleep well x

What's the website embeth? I've been trying to find one and have only found really old forum posts I've been stalking 😂

I don't have any school runs so some days we literally don't leave the house. It's so not like me as I used to be so busy! I start my course in March so looking forward to having a routine to the week.

Not sure if it's a uk thing but some of the forums are good to get help and info where ever u r xx

Thanks embeth x had a look and it's a uk site but definitely interesting (and slightly terrifying!) I have moments of 'what am I doing?!'

How's everyone going?

Sure you ll love it when you start and get into it. x

Glad it's Friday tomorrow has felt like a long week this week hoping for a nice weekend, although knowing what to do when it's so freezing here is hard! Both big boys have football games Saturday morning which means I'll spend a couple of hours standing in freezing temperatures then!

Xx

Hope you don't get too cold embeth! Even though it's mid summer here we've had a chilly couple of days and I've got my uggs and dressing gown on! Love it!

Hi girls,
Hope everyone is good.

Anyone's little one had their 12/13 month injections?? Got a letter to book Isabelle's, just wandering how many it is at once!?! Xx

We haven't had a letter for James' yet but my health visitor told me that our doctor's surgery are a bit behind with sending them out.
I think Holly had one in each leg when we went but I can't quite remember. I'm dreading them, I'm always so scared of a bad reaction.

I dread them too! My toddler has his pre school ones this week then Isabelle's the following week!😫

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->