January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

We haven't had a letter about cruzs yet
Mine have always been ok with his ones but I'm not sure if hear have the new meningitis one in?

It's horrible now because there so aware poor babies!
We've been to soft play today the kids loved it Cruz slept most the time lol x

I dress them too. I'm nz it's the mmr jab. A combined one. I really wish I could do them separately. I belong to some health facebook pages for natural remedies. They are all antivax. I hate reading their stories and opinions because I believe in vaccinations. Overall I'm scared either way that my babies will react. Ugghhh. I just want to keep my babies healthy and safe.

I really hate taking them to get it done, this is a horrible age because they're aware yet to young to explain to!☹️

So do any of you ladies get fed up? I love my girls but sometimes I feel like I'm just cooking, cleaning, doing housework and playing from the time I get up to late at night.
For those with older children does it get easier? I'd really like to do something for myself but I don't know how or when to fit it in unless it's really late at night.
I feel that I look after everyone else and there is noone to look after me. I guess it's the same for all.mums.

Same here! I find myself just counting the hours down until the end of the day sometimes. Us mums do so much and it feels like it's just taken for granted and unrecognised sometimes and I always seem to come last.

Yes I was counting down the hours until after bedtime today but now my kids are asleep I have about an hour before I get really tired and go to bed. Or get a second wind and stay up stupidly late, like until midnight.

Sorry you feel the same way Bev but you summed it up perfectly.

I wish I lived nearer to my mum.

Aww it's so hard living away from family Spud. And yep, I agree! Being a mum is most often a thankless job. I find it physically and emotionally exhausting! We have to remember to look after ourselves when we can xx

Same here! Cleaning cooking kids stuff school runs! That is my life! Spud it's does get easier when they get older and at school unless you're like me and start all again with another one!😂 Seriously tho when my two elder were at school before I had Jacob everything's gets so much easier, and you get much more time to yourself hang in there!

I had the worst period pains yesterday I felt exactly like I do when you're having a really heavy period except no bleeding no spotting or anything.. keep getting them for months now. Eased off a lot today, I'm going to track if they return next month at the same time.. seriously need to think about trying to wean Isabelle off my boobs I think!!shes boob milk crazy tho! It's been a few weeks and I've submitted all my coursework for the first half of my course! Now to revise for the theory exams!

Wow good job embeth! When did you find time to do your course work? Impressive!

Glad the pains have eased off today :hugs:

That's a relief to hear that it gets better!

It's tough being a mom sometimes I love my boys so much but I do look forward to bedtime a lot to lol x
Ive had my implant out it has made me constantly bleed I've started the pill tho! X

Mainly in the evenings Lucy... once Isabelle's asleep I just sit doing it... in between going into her 100 times!! It's 100% pass required on course work so sure I'll have to re submit with amendments but it's a start!

That's amazing embeth! Do you qualify as a personal trainer at the end of the course? I seriously considered deferring my course yesterday and doing some teaching instead. But I think I'm just getting cold feet and I'll give it a go. I'm just so nervous! I haven't worked since 2012 so I've been in a baby bubble for so long I don't know how I'll go. End of last year I had a job interview at my old school and it didn't go well 😱 I was a stumbling mess! Such baby brain! I'm hoping now Annabel basically sleeps through I'll find some more brain power!

Yeah it's a two part course.. I have a theory and practical exam to do and will be qualified as a fitness instructor then I go on to complete the personal training part which I think is quite a lot of work!

Yeah give the midwifery a go, you're bound to be nervous but hopefully you ll love it.. It's nice to get some adult time as well.. that's what I miss about not going to work x

I am looking forward to some adult time!
It must be Isabelle's birthday soon?

I just looked at your ticker embeth, she's 1 already!?

It's 6.41 in the morning here Lucy.. she's 1 today!!! Had me up half the night refusing to sleep! It may be a little bit of a grumpy birthday! X

Happy birthday isabelle x sorry for the no sleep hope she has a decent nap Cruz has been up since 5 oh got up with him tho I feel so tired and run down and have come out in a cold sore x

Thanks donna, hope u feel
Better soon x I'm really going to have to get brave and stop
Feeding Isabelle soon she literally wants milk all
Night!!

Sorry about the early wake up Donna :(

Happy birthday Isabelle! I hope she has a lovely day :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members