January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Oh no! Hope Isabelle (and you!) get a nap in. Happy birthday baby girl!

Donna, that's good your oh got up early today. It's tough being run down :(

The birthday girl today!

Attachments

• IMG_2747.jpg
    IMG_2747.jpg
    43.5 KB · Views: 6
Thanks ladies x had her feet measure for the first time ever today.. she's a 4h and has her first proper pair of shoes now!

Groegous girl 💖 How cute! Getting her real shoes on her birthday!

How's everyone today!? Hope all is ok, another night of Isabelle's bad sleeping here!

I was bored at home and Isabelle and Jacob were tired so I discovered there is a drive thru Starbucks only 15 minutes away! Just went and got a big hot choc and latte and bacon buttie for Dh! Kids sleeping in car now! Bonus!!👍😀

Sorry about the bad sleeping. :(
Yay for a drive thru Starbucks!

Hope the sleeping picks up Hun Cruz sleeps thru most nights now but has days were he's up at the crack of dawn 😩 x we will all get there I'm sure x
He's starting to take more and more steps now stil really wobbly and not proper walking but defo getting there x

That's great he's taking more steps. :D

James is a bloody awful sleeper lol!

Does james sleep in your bed bev?? Isabelle is in mine, I get her to sleep there then get up.. I have to go into her around 4 times in the space of a few hours she just wakes and needs feeding for comfort all the time!and now seems to be getting unsettled in the night as well..he is always chewing on her finger at night so thought maybe teeth x

Yes he still sleeps in bed with me. He's such a light sleeper though!

Sorry you girls aren't getting great sleep . Cj slept with me as a baby I couldn't do it again I take my hats of to you I love my evenings to my self and the bed lol
Cruz goes between 6:6.15 chad goes between 6.30/7 and Cj goes around 7.30 I no there early bedtimes and not one everyone but after a long day I like to relax lol don't get me wrong sometimes Cruz has a cry when he goes to be and is awake for anything up to half hour but more often he just goes down to sleep Cj was an awful sleeper then one day when he just turned two he started to sleep and had always been great since x

James goes to bed at 7 and I just stay in bed with him then as I am so tired by that point I just want to lie down, lol.

The doctor has finally referred me for a scan to find out what the constant ache under my right ribs is. It's been going on for a year and it feels like there's something there even though the doctor can't feel anything. The scan is on 5th Feb. Sunday is a strange day for a scan lol. I'm so nervous now that it's actually come to getting looked at :(

Oh no Bev. I didn't know you had an ache in your chest :( what type of scan is it? Sunday is a really odd day for a medical appointment! Has the doctor given any indication as to what could be causing it?

One doctor said it was just rib inflammation. Another doctor said that she can't feel anything wrong. They are going to scan my liver and gallbladder since they are the organs in that area although they haven't said they can feel any issues. It's not very painful and I can live with it but I just want to know if it's anything serious since its been going on for so long. I really hope I will get the results on the same day!

Glad you have a scan bev I'm sure it will put your worries at rest.. i definitely know what it's like though.. still in a constant state of panic about my bladder issues the doctor is completely not interested!!

Just been to see my eldest in his class assembly getting so big.. have to apply for his secondary place in October!!

Doctors are so annoying when they're not interested. I have been fobbed off by so many doctors. :(

Aww how sweet! The time flies by!

How is everyone? I wasn't on here for a really long time. We moved to another state and I lost a baby at 15 weeks while all that was going on. We are now due in July with our 9th and I've been trying to get on here more. I'm so behind and lost with this thread and all you ladies. I see this thread, but I haven't been on so long I feel I'll never catch up.

Landon is getting so big. He has started walking now and is so proud of himself.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->