January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Sorry about ur loss Hun congratulations on ur little girl :) how exciting
Cruz is walking more each day bless them x
I hope you all well x

My brother found out he's having a boy today is it bad to say I was a little disappointed lmao which sounds silly but he had 3 girls and I thought maybe he would get all ththe girls and I would get all the boys but nope there having a boy just makes me feel like I'm the only one with all the same sex which is stupid I love my boys so much x it will never leave me tho I don't think that I want a girl x

So sorry for your loss Blessed :hugs: Congratulations on expecting a girl!

That's totally understandable Donna :hugs:

Oh I'm so sorry about your loss blessed xx hope moving states went well. And congrats on your pregnancy! Nice to hear from you :)

Wow embeth! Secondary school 😱 Is he going to one nearby or will he have to travel?

Donna, I'd probably feel the same about your brother having a mix of genders if I were you. My brothers wife is 7months along with their third. They have 2 boys already and would love a girl. They're not finding out this time which is annoying as I just want to know! 😂

Bev I hope you get results on Sunday from you scan xx

Congrats on your pregnancy blessed and sorry about your loss xxx

Completely understandable donna to feel like that, I know you said you're done. If you never know how you ll feel in a few years you may want another and end up with a girl 😉😉 xx

I am still feeling broody.. crazyyy!!

Today again I have period pains 😫 For those of you who said u had them
Before your period returned when feeding .. how often did u get them?? My body feels a mess with these pains and bladder probs I'm starting to worry its all related.. doctors just don't seem concerned tho 🙄🙄

Lucy, hoping he ll go to a school which is about 15 minutes away, it's a boys school which has a good reputation not sure if we ll get him a place tho!

Thanks ladies

I was thinking the same Donna, you guys may change your mind in the future and end up with a lil girl.

Embeth- when I was nursing I would go between feeling like I was gonna o to feeling like my af was gonna start. I always told my DH I was having phantom cycles. It was so crazy and after a few months of it I finally did o. A lot of the things I read said you're more likely to have period first before o when nursing, but I always o'ed first.

When I finally got my period back with Holly at around 16 months pp, it came every 5ish weeks which is normal for me. I'm not sure if I ovulate before it was back though as I never checked.
Hopefully you'll get some answers soon. :hugs:

Thanks ladies.. I'll see how I go with them really feels like a period so strange x

I had similar embeth. And then when I did stop breastfeeding and it came back it was sooooooo heavy! 😱 I keep imagining my body was gearing up for a period then I'd get some sort of hormone hit from feeding and it would be put on hold. I'm also really wanting another one right now 🙈 But I know it's not quite the right time, we have to do our yearly trip to America in July and I really don't want to be pregnant for that so will reassess after July. Hope your big boy gets a place at his school embeth! I also stress about my DS getting into a school I want. I put him on the wait list when he was 6 months old and they tell me that was too late! Hope your scan goes well today Donna x

Haha I spend so much time daydreaming about baby names. Does anyone else?

Haha Lucy I spend days dreaming about how I could afford my near yearly trips to Florida with a 5th!😂 And also how I would
Manage shopping trips and school runs! You should go for that 3rd one 3 is fun! My eldest was at a sleepover last night and we went for something to eat, Dh and I were both saying how much easier 3 is than 4!!

We've got Isabelle's little birthday tea with my family today I got her a great cake made!

Attachments

• IMG_2818.jpg
    IMG_2818.jpg
    39.3 KB · Views: 3
I love thinking of baby names :)

Wow, love the birthday cake! :cake:

That is the cutest cake! 💖 I found going from 1 to 2 so hard - maybe adding one more in won't be such a big adjustment?!

What would you name your baby if you had a third Bev? It's fun to pretend! :)

I would have Amelia or Olivia for a girl
And Oliver for a boy!!😉😉

I would have Emily Lucy for a girl and William for a boy. I am not sure on the middle name for a boy. I think Alexander goes really well with William, but we used Alexander on James. Boys names are so hard!

Such a cute cake Embeth! I loved Olivia and it was on our list when we were pregnant with our daughter Sophia. My mom asked what names we had and when I said Olivia, she said please don't name your baby after a pig (the kids show Olivia), I hate when people say rude things without thinking. It's always on our list of girls names, we may very well use it one day!

Lucy- I love thinking of baby names! With our last that passed away we would have named him Emilia for a girl, but he was a boy and we named him Brennon Jacob. I have to agree going from 1-2 is harder, I have 8 now and I say that with confidence.

Bev- cute names! I'm opposite, I have the hardest time picking girls names than boys names. Boy names come very easy for me, I love so many of them. I'm too picky on girls names I think.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->