January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

That's good to hear going from 1-2 is the hardest!! Makes me more excited to have a third one day.

Love your names Bev! my cousin just had a William otherwise I'd have one next 💙 Also love Alexander, we were going to call our son Alex but at the time I wanted to have an Alexis for a girl so didn't want to use it up on a boy 😂 Embeth love Amelia and Oliver!
My girl names at the moment are Sophie, Emma and Hailey (middle name Charlotte) and boys Alex and Will!

Hope ur all wel girls me and the oh went out for a few drinks on Saturday night ended up in town and I ended up so drunk I was hungover all day yday and still feeling rough now
Never again I never drink anymore and thays why lol

I found 1-2 tough as well 2-3 wasuch easier x

Oh dear, sounds like a bad hangover! I hope you're fully recovered today!

James has an appointment at the hospital today for the lump on his forehead. I hope it won't be another waste of time appointment and that they will do a scan. This has been going on for 3 months.

Lucy my middle name is charlotte!😉😉

Glad you had a good night donna sorry about the hangover!

Bev goodluck at James appointment hope it goes well and they can put your mind at rest.

I need to book Isabelle's injections today put it off last week but has to be done!

We still haven't had a letter out for James' injections. My HV said that the doctors surgery were a bit behind in sending the letters out though!

Thanks girls we still have had a letter for cruzs injections either hope James appointment goes well x

We didn't get a scan in the end but we met with a paediatrician who was very thorough and confirmed that it is just a dermoid cyst and it's very common in infants. He said that it will always be there but unless it's causing cosmetic issues or starts to grow then we won't need to do anything further or have it removed. So that's a relief. Lumps make me so anxious.
James was quite upset by all the poking and prodding, poor thing!

Glad it's all sorted bev! Nice to be one worry down 😉👍 xx

It is so nice! Just my scan to get through on Sunday now and then hopefully I will stop worrying for a while!

I'm sure your scan will be fine bev.. you ll prob find once they tell
U all looks fine the pains will go... amazing how powerful
The mind can be when something's worrying you x

Probably! It wouldn't be the first time I've convinced myself that there's something wrong with me!

Donna- sounds like a bad hangover! But definitely nice to be able to get out together.

Bev- glad James doesn't have to have it removed and it's nothing serious! And now to get through your appt. I'm hoping it's nothing serious either :hugs:

Hi girls!!! I haven't really been on BnB in a long time. I don't think I'll catch up with this thread but so nice to see it's still active!

Going to my fertility doctor tomorrow to get the green light to start Clomid. I had a mysterious positive pregnancy test (silly cheapies!!!), followed by negatives so he wants to scan me to make sure 100% I'm not pregnant before continuing on!

Excited to start the journey to growing my family! ...but it gets to me that I have to rely on doctors to have a baby... but I guess God has a plan right?

Hi ttc how exciting! Goodluck with it all
Hope everything happens quickly!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"