January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Thank you girls!!!

Went in and starting Clomid tomorrow! Yippiee!! Just a little worried as I'm still bfing - doctor is OK with it but says it can lower milk supply (but seems to just be in early lactation). Conceived #2 while bfing and Clomid so similar, just my oldest was nearly 2 at the time.

That's very exciting TTTC! :) sending you lots of baby dust ✨

It's my grandpas funeral tomorrow. It was his time to go to heaven but it's still been a tense week. I just hope everyone is ok tomorrow - I hate seeing people upset.

My DS has his preschool orientation tomorrow. I hope it goes ok! He's not allowed to actually start until he turns 3 (it has something to do with 2 year olds needing a higher teacher/child ratio) so he'll actually start at the end of Feb. he's young for his class so I really hope it goes ok! He's going to do an extra year of preschool before starting primary school so if this year isn't working then I'll just leave it until next year.

A lot going on at my place! I have my orientation day in a few weeks 😬 I watched one born to try and get excited again 😂

Sorry to hear about your grandpa Lucy hope the funeral goes as well as it can do xx goodluck for your ds first session hope
He loves it!

So sorry Lucy about your grandpa :hugs:

Hope your DS enjoys his preschool orientation :)

My DS didn't go to his preschool day today, after talking to the teachers we are going to delay his start a year as he would have been the youngest in the class. Embeth I remember you said something about your DS and preschool? Was he young too?

How's everyone doing?

I seriously can't believe how grown up Annabel is all of a sudden. She's so not a baby anymore! 😱 She slept through the night last night! 👏🏻

So sorry about your grandpa Lucy. :hugs: I hate funerals.

Isn't it crazy how fast they grow??? I love to see them hit those milestones <3

I was thinking that about Isabelle she's suddenly a toddler it seems!!

My ds doesn't go to pre school now Lucy .. he did half a term but never enjoyed going, it didn't get any easier to take him he would still cry and worry about going constantly!! We decided just to leave it.. he will start nursery in September.. it's a nursery that's part of my two elder boys school so he wears the uniform and starts at the same time but I'll collect him at lunch everyday.. hoping he will like that!he is 3 now and will
Be 4 in September xx

I've cut out all but one small lunchtime feed from me for Isabelle this week.. next to tackle the nights!! X

It's crazy how fast they grow and how quickly the time goes.
James is still quite whingy for me all day but is typically very good for my dh, so my dh is always telling people what a laid back baby he is :haha:

Hi ladies, just read the last couple pages to see how you all are doing. Wow, lots going on with you girls!

TTC, I'm excited for you! Sending baby dust :dust: Hopefully the Clomid doesn't affect your supply too much.

Bev, I hope your scan apt goes well.

embeth, Isabelle's cake was so cute!

Lucy, sorry to hear about your grandpa. Funerals can be very difficult.

Hard to believe our babies are toddlers now, seems like it's gone so fast! :cry:

Hi Pita! Nice to hear from you! The funeral was lovely and a great celebration of him. I feel like his soul is at peace now &#128153;

Annabel is starting to lose her baby fat. She still has chubby cheeks but her body is slimming down. Not sure I'm ready for that! I got to have a cuddle with my cousins newborn yesterday. OMG made me soooo broody!

I've been up since 4.20am with Cruz and I'm not happy about it I wish I could be a mom that isn't annoyed by lack of sleep but I'm not! I'm so tired x

That must be so exhausting being up at that time! I don't think any mum would not be annoyed by a lack of sleep! :hugs:

DS2 is growing so quickly, he's starting to run around now it's so funny/cute! He is saying a bunch of words too and mimicking animal sounds, etc. I love this stage - so fun!

Pita- you're getting so close now!

Donna- nothing does me in like lack of sleep. Ruins my whole day. :hugs:

I agree it is such a cute stage :)

I'm loving this stage too, TTC. That's so awesome that your little guy is saying words already! Madelyn is babbling still, but she's understanding more.

Lucy, I'm glad to hear the funeral went well :hugs:

Ah, Donna, I really think lack of sleep is one of the hardest things about being a mom! :( Hope you're getting through your day okay.

Blessed, this pregnancy has definitely gone by faster than my others. But I'm okay with her staying in there as long as she wants :haha: Both my other kiddos were late, so I'm expecting to go over again. For now I'm savoring being the mama of 2 lol.

They do seem to go faster after you have one or more. I can still remember my first taking FOREVER haha. And now it seems like I turn around twice and I'm in another trimester.

My first pregnancy really dragged but my second just flew by. I can't imagine how fast your pregnancies must go now! :D

Honestly even though I'm only 16 weeks I've already got a bag in my closet for the hospital, the changing stations are set up, and I've almost bought all the clothes and accessories we need. I have found if I wait until the end it will sneak up on me. So even though my hospital bag isn't fully packed I do toss things in as we buy it and when it gets closer it will be easy to just sort and add any last minute stuff. Instead of doing things when I imagine most women do them I just do it as I have the energy or desire haha, otherwise I'll wait too long and next thing I know I'm rushing to get what I need ready. it does seem like the weeks just fly by. Between homeschooling kids, doing chores, grocery shopping, etc it's just a busy household. They told me I'd be getting my 20 week scan date at my next appt and I thought woah how did that happen so fast lol. But none the less just as exciting as the first. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->