January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I count the hours down too. It's a habit I just can't get out of now I've been doing it that long!

Got an appointment at the doctors this morning for James as the lump in his neck still hasn't gone down. I'm not sure what they will be able to do. I can just imagine them saying to wait and see what it's like in a week :(

Thinking of you at James' appointment, Bev xx you're such a good mama keeping such a close eye on him xx

I count down till bedtime to I love bedtime lol 😂
Let us no what they say bev x

We got a good doctor. Yay. He checked James and he's still got tonsillitis and also now has an ear infection in the ear that they said was okay last week. The doctor said his gland is very prominent but that there is also a raised one on the other side although less so than the left side. Sounds like because the ear and throat have just been left they've now progressed into infections. He's been prescribed antibiotics finally, so hopefully he will be fully recovered soon :thumbup:

That's great bev, poor little
Thing hopefully he'll be better in no time. Sounds like
The glands just doing their job, good u got a good doctor!

I'm jealous of u Lucy getting out i so miss my job 😕!!

Aww little James, hope the antibiotics kick in soon x

Embeth, I feel a bit guilty for leaving them 😬 But this is normal? There's always something to feel guilty about? Are you on maternity leave from your school? We are doing most of our subjects with the nursing students this year so yesterday we were in the simulation ward learning how to dispose of waste and putting on gowns and gloves - so glamorous 😂

No I resigned Lucy! Only one practical exam to do and I'm a qualified fitness instructor so thinking about finding a few hours in a gym somewhere as a little sideline thing for a while.

Defo normal to feel guilty, bet the kids are absolutely fine tho.. that's sounds really glamorous!😂

How's everyone? All good here, although I really wish Annabel would sleep through!!

Embeth that sounds like a good plan! I'm starting to think I've bitten off more than I can handle 😬

Hope all our little toddlers are being cute! I really do love this age!

We are all OK here and the kids are finally better now :)
James' sleep is still awful!

All good here too. Seren has a shoe obsession. She puts anyone's shoes on and walks around in them.

All ok here 👍

I love this stage too Isabelle makes me smile all the time she's so cute! Loves to dance, went to a family party today and she was dancing away constantly the went and put my elder ds hat on and started bopping with that.. too cute! 😉 She also loves her dollys, here's a pic from this week x

Attachments

• IMG_3312.jpg
    IMG_3312.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 3
Haha I have a couple that are obsessed with shoes.

Embeth she is adorable.

So I've bought my camera and I've put my application in for the course (you need to own a camera before they even consider your application). I just have to send a few photos in that they can look at them. Then if I'm acceptedI start at the end of March. I'm loving the camera already. The quality of photos just with the point and shoot facility are amazing. The quality is so good. So I'm very excited.
It's the first time I've been excited about something for myself in a long time.

Fantastic Spud!! Go for it!

Awww Isabelle is such a cutie 😍

I've got my first two assessments coming up this week. 😱 2 weeks down, only 8 more to go for semester 1 before exams start!

Wonder if there's any pregnancy news from our group?

Good news for your assessment :)

Definitely no pregnancy news from me! :laugh2:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"