• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

I hope that Seren starts to sleep better soon :hugs: James is a terrible sleeper, I sympathise!

Sorry to hear of all the sick babies :( my Landon is very sick right now as well.

Hope ur all well girls :)
Cruz has got a cold cough and a slight wheeze it's my oh 30th party Saturday I hope he's better by them as my sister is baby sitting x

Hope all babies are feel better soon, hope you get to have a great 30th donna!!

Bev I love your profile pic! So cute! X

Too many sick babies! Hope they're all better soon xx

Happy birthday to your oh Donna! He's so young!

Studying is going pretty well - I'm keeping on top of things so it's manageable at the moment.. I can imagine in exam time I'll be a little more crazy though! At the moment most of our classes are with nursing and paramedic students so it's all pretty broad which is good. I'll need a basic medical kit for next weeks class! Exciting!

I've spoke to the dr Cj's iron levels are fine his hemoglobin is stil showing slightly low well the dr said it always will because his got a trait which means his cells are slightly smaller than other peoples he's got the trait from me or Craig he said it's not dangerous and just means his levels will always be lower than other people's x

Hi girls! Hope everyone is doing well. How are all our big babies? Annabel is so cute at the moment, she's picking up new words every day, such a little human!

Any pregnancy news?

I'm ovulating as we speak and it's so crazy strong it's making me nauseous!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mlzsmuzaffar
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->