• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

Congrats on a boy frustrated!

Not long now pita!

So nice to hear how everyone is doing

James had his injections today. 4 of them! Poor thing. He cried a lot but seems ok now.

Poor James bev! Isabelle had hers quite a while ago she cried too but didn't really suffer with any side effects, maybe a mild temp that was about it.

I passed the first half of my course last week so am now a qualified fitness instructor!👍👍 thinking about doing a few hours a week in a gym while I work on the personal training part.

Isabelle has been loving the milder weather here she loves the garden and is obsessed with balls! She finds them everywhere and either kicks or carries them around! She seems to go a lovely colour in the sun even with sun cream on looks Lovely with her blond hair!

Attachments

• IMG_3853.jpg
    IMG_3853.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 5
I'm OK thanks. James has been pretty accident prone lately, he's very clumsy and into everything!

How are you Donna? Hope you're OK :)

I'm not to bad thanks Hun
Cruz is always climbing monkey 🐒
He can point to nose and mouth now he doesn't always do it but when it suits him and he says bath bath bath every time it's bath he's got such a good understanding and can get things I ask he wil go the draw and get a nappy and the wipes when he has done a poop.
He doesn't really say much chad was saying loads by now but cj wasn't a fast talker really
He can say mom dad nan pop bath cheese some others but he just babbles away really lol x

Aww clever boy :) James doesn't say much apart from mama, Dada and hiya. Holly was very slow at talking and was two before she started saying words!

Isabelle doesn't say much either! Mummm, da, peppa ( she loves peppa pig!) and hair! Lol she comes over shouting it when she has a dogs hair in her mouth as our lab is shedding like crazy at the moment!! 😂

I have a simple dilemma ladies. I don't know if to do a week long course or not. I've just started an online photography course. I'm a complete beginner but I'm really enjoying it. It's online so it fits in with my kids.

Now I could really benefit from a real.life attendance course and I found one next week. Photography is a career I could see myself getting into. However the course is Monday to Friday 9.30am to 4.30pm.

Now Isla (4yrs) and Seren (15 months) will need to be looked after. Isla does play school 9 to 3 twice a week and Seren does 9 to 12. I.have my sister here and husband will be around and in laws live next door.

Now i will feel soooooooooo guilty being away from them. My kids just want mum. My husband when I asked said nothing. He doesn't really look after the kids so much.my sister said she'd do it but is reluctant because Isla has been playing up recently and has been hard to handle and my in-laws just feed Isla crap like biscuits and shapes crackers.

So what do I do?

Do I do this one off course? Or do I not. If I do it the guilt will be almost unbearable but if I don't I will feel sad that Iwon't get to do something for myself.

I'd do it sometimes we have to do things for ourselves we're not just mummies and it would benefit the whole family if you end up with a career from this! I'm sure the girls will be just fine x

Thanks Donna and Bev. I know the girls would be fine. I would feel guilty over not being there when they need me.I feel guilty getting other people to look after them for me. My sister is excellent.

I would do it. I think its healthy for kids to spend some time with other people outside their parents. My kids go to daycare 2x a week and church daycare during church activities and they love it! Its great hearing them learn new things that i didnt think about teaching or sharing with them!

How long does the course go for? I'd go for it. You'll have all evening with them! I agree with Donna, we aren't just mummies, although it's hard to remember that!

Heather - Isla goes two times a week too and Seren does two half days at day care. They love it. It'sjust the rest of the time.

Lucy - the course is just for five days Monday to Friday.

So I've signed up for it. Thanks everyone. I know the girls will be fine. I know I will feel guilty. And I'm also looking forward to it alot.

Glad hear you signed up for the class, spud, i would have too. I'm sure your girls will be fine. Sometimes we need to invest in ourselves too! :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->