• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

January Snowdrops 2016: 58 BFPs and counting (12 boys / 8 girls / 4 surprises)!

James is doing well and he's learning lots. When Holly cries he goes over to her and pats her on the back and cuddles her because that's what he's seen us do. It's a lovely stage apart from the tantrums!

Hi girls,

I think I have just recently ovulated properly.. was feeling so nauseas on and off and other signs.. I did have a short panic that number 5 was on its way!! The panic it caused made me realise I don't think there will
Be a number 5 I feel done now!

Isabelles in that cute stage too, she has such a character now and still loves music and will dance at anything!shes also very good at squealing as loud as she can if her brother is annoying her!😂

So no plan to reasses after Florida trip embeth?

Still not broody here I really have no desire for another baby at all
My sister is pregnant and my brothers girlfriend is pregnant with a boy my first nephew I alredi have three nieces x we don't no what my sister is having yet x

Cruz is so big now he always wants kisses and makes this cute kissing sound x

I thought we would be calling it a day with this one, but given the reaction of my step-children I might be re-assessing! I'm certainly not going to be told by them how many children I can have :haha: Apparently we are really irresponsible to be having another when we supposedly can't afford the ones we have! Nice to be getting advice from a 15 year old

Congratulations frustrated on having another boy!three boys are fab!

I don't think so Lucy.. it may be because everything's so stressful at the moment.. Isabelle is still feeding and literally wakkmhcinstahtky all night to feed at the moment plus she's not going down in the evenings I have no time! Have my practical exam for my fitness course next week and am so unprepared due to lack of time! Won't say never at the mo but it's unlikely I think! 😉 How's things going with your course and managing the kids?

We are thinking of moving house.. my eldest is due to start secondary school next September and the ones near us aren't very good.. plus we'd like 5 bedrooms so may start looking around.. it's all so stressful tho!

Congrats frustrated!! 💙 How exciting! Don't listen to your step kids, teenagers think they know everything 🙄

Never say never hey embeth 😉 I withdrew from one subject at uni so now I'm doing 3, still lots of work! But it means I won't get to go on a placement this year, I'll have to wait till next year and it's going to take me a minimum of 4 years. But that's ok, it's not just about the end result, I have to enjoy the journey too! The head of the department said only 1/3 make it through the course full time so that made me feel better (as I was crying!) Hope your prac exam goes well, I have no doubt it will! Moving house is exciting! I love to declutter when we move!

Hope James and Cruz are doing well xx

Cruz is fine he's cutting another tooth it's about time he stil only has 6 lol
He's had me up since 4.35 and cj was sick in the night so I've barely slept the joys lol

Hope everyone is doing well bless you Lucy excali you have to enjoy doing it
The kids break up next Friday for Easter they have two weeks of them chad goes to the nursery on Cj's school so will be easier than going to different places x
Hope everyone is well
X

Holly broke up from school on Friday. We are off to a park today :)

Hi everyone.

I had a poo-mare yesterday. It was the morning and I took Serens nappy off for some happy free time. After a minute she wanted to be picked up. And then I wiped my mouth. Omg my hand was covered in poo. I got it all over my face and in my mouth. I hadn't noticed she's poo'd and it went everywhere. After id cleaned up I had a shot of vodka at 8.30am to kill anything I swallowed. So yuk. I do have a dodgy tummy now though.

Embeth and Lucy. I've just completed my first week of distance learning study. Study is not something I'm unfamiliar with. I want to uni. I was a tutor once too. But this is the first time I've done study with two children and it is hard. I actually want to study but I can't fit it in at all some days. The clocks have just gone back though so i should get an extra hour in the evening.

Ha yeah. Before I had kids I didn't realise that a mum has probably spent a long time clearing up the home in order to achieve a high standard of mess lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kayzee94
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->